Top Runaway Bay Day Trips
91 results | All Runaway Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Climbing the falls was exhilarating, I love the water slides! Definitely a must go o anyone who travels to Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "This place was so breathing taking. The people who took us on the tour these gentlemen cared about everyone safety. I Highly recommend this excursion before leaving Montego Bay! Thank you for all you do. Jacquel RN/ MSN"
* A traveler said: "Great drivers prompt service for my round trip visit very clean comfortable offerd us drinks too. I will definitely book again I think my arrival drivers name was Justin and departure driver was Michael."
* A traveler said: "This is like a real live video game!!! I didnt realize how fun it would be. The staff is friendly. The lunch was decent. Highly recommend. I want to do it again already."
* A traveler said: "This was my first experience using your service and I must say, I was DEFINITELY pleased. My driver Henry, was actually 5 minutes early for my pickup which comforted me because I had such an early flight. He was professional, personable, and provided a smooth, safe drive to the airport. I will MOST DEFINITELY use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Desmond our driver was the best! Johnson our Captain was awesome. This was a super chill relaxing excursion@"
* A traveler said: "Mark was an amazing driver who went above and beyond to ensure that our family had an amazing time in Jamaica. I highly recommend him and his team from Di Jamaican Flava as your best source of transfers and tours in Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "Everything Was Amazing Our Driver Warren Was The Best Diana was great at blue hole and all the guys with the horses was awesome"
* A traveler said: "The store was amazing! You ATV through the forest, passing by a few beaches and then after returning the ATVs you take a quick open bus ride down the street to the cliff to swim. Got amazing pictures of the entire experience, as they also took some awesome pictures during it. Loved that the excursions were separate so u have time to change into a bikini. Definitely note that it’s extremely hot and your never in the shade and also it was super bumpy and rough which was fun so this tour could be a lot for some people. they also have a gift shop, bathrooms and bar with waters too when u arrive"
* A traveler said: "Peter N was our driver, and he was great! He was polite and professional. He was on time for our arrival and departure :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Winston was knowledgable and made us feel safe. We needed to change the booking to one day ahead of the original booking and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. Mark was our driver and he was so kind and had so much to share about Jamaica! Also, very good communication with the staff. I had to change a couple flights, and they were super flexible and helpful. On time and quick to respond as well. Would recommend to anyone coming to visit Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Gibbs was our driver. He texted me the day before to confirm pick up, and did a great job communicating via text until he picked us up at our hotel. He was friendly and his car was clean. He gave us some history/info on the way to each excursion. He was there waiting for us when we finished each excursion, and promptly got us back to our hotel without any problems. The horseback riding guides were very thorough. They made everyone feel safe, and did an excellent job navigating us along the busy street to the beach. Once at the beach we went into the water with our horses for a short distance while one of the guides offered to video and take pictures. When we came out of the water we were given the opportunity to go in again with the horses. The horses were well behaved and appeared to be well taken care of. There were 3 of us and we had two guides. Our guide Tyrone at Blue Hole did an amazing job at making sure we got the most out of our experience. He helped me with the difficult climb, guided my family to the jumps, shared interesting info. about Blue Hole and the plants/trees along the path and captured beautiful pictures for us. Overall Secret Falls Blue Hole and Horseback riding excursion was well organized and definitely worth the money. We gave our driver and the 3 guides between $18-$27 tip each. We were that pleased with each person's service. We were picked up at our Runaway Bay resort at 9am, and got back around 1:30. Our driver offered to stop on the way back, so we could shop, but we were ready to get back to the resort."
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing! We had so much fun! Everyone was so friendly and they made the rafting, zipline, and ATV riding so much more fun."
* A traveler said: "Nigel was courteous and helpful. He was professional and shared insights into life in Jamaica. He was so flexible in accommodating our needs and had wonderful suggestions of other activities to do while in Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were perfect! Pickup was right on time and we got to go any where we wanted! Book this tour you won’t regret it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island