Top Runaway Bay Transportation
55 results | All Runaway Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Mark was an amazing driver who went above and beyond to ensure that our family had an amazing time in Jamaica. I highly recommend him and his team from Di Jamaican Flava as your best source of transfers and tours in Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "This was my first experience using your service and I must say, I was DEFINITELY pleased. My driver Henry, was actually 5 minutes early for my pickup which comforted me because I had such an early flight. He was professional, personable, and provided a smooth, safe drive to the airport. I will MOST DEFINITELY use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. Mark was our driver and he was so kind and had so much to share about Jamaica! Also, very good communication with the staff. I had to change a couple flights, and they were super flexible and helpful. On time and quick to respond as well. Would recommend to anyone coming to visit Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "We were extremely pleased with our transportation service from the airport to hotel and returning. Courtney was an excellent driver and host. We will request him again and will definitely be using this service."
* A traveler said: "Great drivers prompt service for my round trip visit very clean comfortable offerd us drinks too. I will definitely book again I think my arrival drivers name was Justin and departure driver was Michael."
* A traveler said: "So glad we chose to book this trip rather than drive ourselves. The roads were narrow and challenging. Our experienced driver, Damar, navigated them with ease. He knew tons about Jamaican history, local restaurants, points of interest, and Bob Marley. The tour of Bob Marley’s home in 9 mile was HIGHly interesting and worthwhile as well. A must see you for a reggae music fans."
* A traveler said: "The driver has Great driving and friendly help Loading and unloading our luggage and Very professional"
* A traveler said: "There were 12 of us and we all had a blast. Our tour guide, Donovan, was fantastic. He's funny and very knowledgeable. The beach we rode the horses to was very beautiful. We went to a resort after and then went shopping. Donovan made sure we got back to the terminal in time and we still had time to do a little shopping there. You should definitely book with Island Jam Tours. Best decision you'll make on your vacation to Ocho Rios."
* A traveler said: "Richard was knowledgeable and made the transition from airport to resort so easy. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very clean and great experience. Richard was awesome. Welcomed us at the terminal and made us feel safe the entire trip."
* A traveler said: "Great, comfortable pickup service! Solid communication from staff. Overall amazing ATV riding experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island