Top Safaga Day Trips
80 results | All Safaga Tours
* A traveler said: "We took car to Cairo then overnight train to Luxor. Mohammad and his staff took EXCELLENT care of us. I highly recommend this 2 day tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best. fMohammed was a thoughtful, knowledgeable guide who showed us all the valley of the kings plus several more local things. It was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "We spent 2 hrs on pick-up (picket up at 3.45) to arrive in Luxor at 10:30 - did not have enough time to see what we came to enjoy. All rushed, had 10 minutes in the Valley of the Kings.. but 30 minutes at a shop of the guides choosing. Back at hotel at 23:00. Would never visit Luxor this way again. Definitely worth the extra 50 US$ to do a private tour - or even the 100$ to go by plane. The guide was not up to standard. We were lucky to have been to Cairo before with an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "We were taken from Hurghada to Cairo by bus. We were picked up at 2 am and we arrived to Cairo around 8 in the morning. The first stop was the National Museum of Cairo where we saw the mummies and treasures from the temples. After that we were recomended a trip on the Nile for a certain price that lasted 20 minutes and then we were off to see the Pyramids. Before that we stoped at a Papyrus museum where we learned how ancient papyrus is made. We got a few suvenires from there but later we found out that we could get those cheaper in the bazars. At the Pyramids we were recomanded to take a Camel ride for a certain price to take a full photo of the Pyramids. After the Pyramids we went to another stop to see some ancient oils and perfumes that again were optional to get and a bit pricy. There were loads of things to see and everyone was quite great but the trip itself was very long. I recomend the trip but do get a battery pack with you and install some games on your phone for a long ride."
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Two days after visiting Cairo this was a second trip within one week wirh this agency. Perfectly organized program with its nice and friendly crew!!! We couldn't imagine to see so many attractions within one day, especialy not for that price. We also took a boat trip to Banana island and it was fun. Thanks to Mohammed & Co we really enjoyed this unforgetable day a lot! Highly recomendable!"
* A traveler said: "Having lunch with a local Egyptian family. The scenic drive from the airport to the Valley of the king's was amazing. The tour if the tombs, Hapseshut's temple and Luxor temple with our guide Harem was better than I expected ! Want to return for a tour of Aswan next."
* A traveler said: "Our overall trip had went above and beyond our expectations, We were greeted on time at the hotel by our fantastic Egyptologist tour guide Mustafa and our expert Driver Mohamed who never made us feel unsafe in crazy Cairo traffic, the highlight of our trip was The pyramids of Giza and our Egyptologist tour guide Mustafa during the day tour. He was excellence plus, We got all facets of the history and customs of Egypt not just only the pyramids and the Egyptian museum as we agreed, During this lovely Private day tour from hurghada to Cairo with Mody Egypt Tours, all the places we visited with them we greeted with much love and respect. We felt honored to be escorted by M.E.T guide and driver through these lovely places, Also the lunch served in a good quality restaurant and it was one of the best meals we had on the whole trip to Egypt Finally Mody Egypt Tours does a very profession job, The staff was super courteous and managed the tour in a timely manner, It was a well-organized tour and worth the money we spent. The price of our tour was very reasonable in comparison to other tour companies We will use Mody Egypt Tours again should we go back to Egypt. Regards."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it, full on day and tiring but brilliant guide Sheriff and drivers Abdul and friend. Good time and plenty of photo opportunities. Would reccommend"
* A traveler said: "We couldn’t be happier, our tour was fantastic ! Our guide was very knowledgeable, organized so we could see everything"
* A traveler said: "We has an excellent tour with Ramadan. Small tour and so accommodating. We docked almost an hour late but Ramadan had Whats app ed us the night before so we had a contact and they waited for us. Picked us up at the port and the fun began. The tour is well scheduled, allowing enough time in all the sights without feeling rushed. Ramadan was an excellent guide. VERY knowledgeable giving us great historical information throughout the tour. WE added on the small Nile cruise to the tour which I would highly recommend. Great values and the experience of a lifetime."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera