Top Salem Outdoor Activities
15 results | All Salem Tours
* A traveler said: "Uni shared so much information about plants, mushrooms the woods, living in concert with nature. Enjoyed the hike. Must be steady on your feet but she was attentive to all"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sarah is amazing 🙌🏼 She is very knowledgeable and informative about the history of the witch trials."
* A traveler said: "Hear about the dungeon, Proctor Ledge and gallows hill, our walking tour guide was awesome and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Listening to our tour guide Ryan . His knowledge and love of the history of Salem and his energy made the tour so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting tour. Very comfortable walk. Learned a lot about the city. Would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "I love self guided tours. You can go whenever you want, take your time and listen again if you forgot details. Download was easy, no issues and very well done."
* A traveler said: "Informative and great way to see downtown Salem. Our guide was knowledgeable and encouraged a dialogue with the group rather than just lecturing. He kept it interesting and fun!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! From beginning to end it was fun, informative with great energy from our incredible guide. We had a great time. For anyone who practices or has an interest in witch culture."
* A traveler said: "A lot of creepy history! A nice walk! Super cool area to be in! Nice people to talk to! Just an overall fun time!"
* A traveler said: "The views, and firing off the shot gun cannon. The crew was very nice and professional, plus they sell drinks!"
* A traveler said: "100% recommend!!! We had so much fun with our photo shoot.... everyone was so professional and our pictures came out amazing!!! They were very strict with COVID rules which made us feel extra comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The staff was great. They took the time to pick costumes for each person according to individual style. The photographer chose many different poses and worked well with each person in our group, age range from 11 to 60+. We got the package where we were given all photos digitally and it was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was so much fun and very memorable! The laughs we shared with the staff and The pictures were amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Pennsylvania