* A traveler said: "We had a blast! The guy that was our tour guide was enthusiastic and explained quite well! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great night learning about Salem history, the witch trials and local legends of ghosts! Guide did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Took the ferry to Salem from Boston. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the views stunning, and the commentary from the guide was so interesting and appreciated. Took the train back in the afternoon and wished we had taken the ferry instead! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really fun tour different than the normal ghost tours, which is nice. You still get some ghost/witch trial stuff in the tour, but also different murder mystery info that I hadn't heard before. I've been on a lot of different tours in Salem, so learning new stories is definitely fun."
* A traveler said: "My original tour from another company cancelled 45 mins before my tour. I’m glad she did. Our guide (Michael I believe was the chap’s name, forgive me if it’s not)definitely knew his history and was very personable. I was traveling alone and this tour felt safe and easygoing."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative and entertaining to listen to! At one of the locations he brought us to, he told us that a ghost is usually seen in the top left window to a house; so I decided to snap a picture of the window and when I got home I noticed that there was an actual ghost standing at the window!! It was pretty 😎"
* A traveler said: "Everything the guide was very knowledgeable he did a magnificent job!! The walk was great and him telling the stories of the past"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sarah is amazing 🙌🏼 She is very knowledgeable and informative about the history of the witch trials."
* A traveler said: "Informative and great way to see downtown Salem. Our guide was knowledgeable and encouraged a dialogue with the group rather than just lecturing. He kept it interesting and fun!"
* A traveler said: "The views, and firing off the shot gun cannon. The crew was very nice and professional, plus they sell drinks!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour. Thomas is really knowledgeable about Salem history and is great at telling stories. I had a really good time and I'd definitely recommend the tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "It was great. We were approached by a homeless crazy person yelling strange things. Maybe the guide should have pepper spray or some method of protection."
* A traveler said: "Uni shared so much information about plants, mushrooms the woods, living in concert with nature. Enjoyed the hike. Must be steady on your feet but she was attentive to all"
* A traveler said: "I really like this tour! Learned additional stuff on this tour. It rained and other tour guess canceled but the tour guide still took me on the tour (which was cool of him). I highly recommend this tour to friends and ppl. Reading this review!"
* A traveler said: "Sara and Tom were great! Knowledge intelligent and great personalities! Learned a lot. Interesting that much of what we were taught in school is incorrect"
* A traveler said: "Sara was so wonderful, she was knowledgeable, interesting and made the experience delightful!!!! If you’re going to Salem this is the tour to do - make sure to ask for Sara!! Thank"
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting tour. Very comfortable walk. Learned a lot about the city. Would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! From beginning to end it was fun, informative with great energy from our incredible guide. We had a great time. For anyone who practices or has an interest in witch culture."
* A traveler said: "100% recommend!!! We had so much fun with our photo shoot.... everyone was so professional and our pictures came out amazing!!! They were very strict with COVID rules which made us feel extra comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Maria was very knowledgeable and personable, answering any questions we had. I was able to bring my puppy and she had fun walking around too. It was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to wrap the tour in stories. It was nice to see Salem from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "A perfect tour for any season you are in Salem. Our guide was not only well versed in the history of the witch trails, but also educated in the history of Salem an the people who inhabited it though out time."
* A traveler said: "Pam was an amazing tour guide. She was super knowledgeable and friendly and you could tell that she loves her job"
* A traveler said: "We went to Salem for a bachelorette weekend and want to take a tour to learn more about the towns history. We picked this walking tour and it did not disappoint! The history and story telling was fantastic. Definitely a must do on your trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Pennsylvania