Top Salt Lake City Day Trips
12 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Missed not stopping for lunch on our own. It was on itinerary! Disappointing, otherwise enjoyed it very much."
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and tour guide. Lots of interesting information. Can recommend this tour. The mine was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was delightful. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun by quizzing us. It was a nice mix of people on board. I recommend to all who live in or come to visit Salt Lake City."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was amazing. Our guide Neil was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. He catered to our every need. The sites were stunning!! Neil is the best,I highly recommend Dessert Solitude tours!!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific trip. Moises was a wonderful guide and answered all of my questions. I’d book another tour with them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Red Butte Garden
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Leonardo Museum
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Tracy Aviary
- Brighton Resort
- Utah Olympic Park
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Clark Planetarium
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Thanksgiving Point
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Liberty Park
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)