Top Samaná Natural Attractions
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Samaná Tours
Get your tickets for visiting Los Haitises National Park with Caves, Mangroves and San Lorenzo Bay after a hiking two hours by the humid forest of Los Haitises National Park. Los Haitises National Park from Sabana de la Mar or Caño Hondo Hotels with Locals. The Trip starts in the Main Port of The Haitises National Park. This trip starts at 10:00 am with a Local Tour Guide that knows the original History about the gorgeous National Park.
Immersed in a lush tropical forest in the Samaná Peninsula, lies Salto El Limón Waterfall. An experience that will take you to the edge of a waterfall of 55 meters. Witness the fury of effervescent crystal-clear waters slipping through the lushness of its knoll, in an act which will set your senses free. One of our safari-style trucks will come to whisk you away for a short trip; they pick up guests from the towns of Las Terrenas, Las Galeras and Samaná.
Once you meet your guide you’ll have debriefed of the tour and everything related to your day. When everyone is ready we’ll head to Los Haitises National Park port where you’ll start boating at Cano Hondo river which ends in San Lorenzo Bay, this is a small bay of only 10 Km2 and for two hours you’ll emerge yourself in the different ecosystems of Los Haitises. During this part of your trip you will navigate around the mangrove forest which is the second largest on the island with more than 90 Km2 and when you get to San Lorenzo Bay you’ll see Samana Peninsula and Bay. While you are on there is the possibility of seeing some dolphins, birds like the Blue Heron, Grey Heron, Crows, Brown Pelican, Royal Tern, Magnificent Frigatebird and the unique views of Los Haitises National Park. After 4 hours and half hours of activities in Los Haitises National Park and Sabana de la Mar, this excursion ends in the same place as it started.
The tour, organized by “Booking Adventures” starts at the meeting point set with the local Tour Guide. The traveler will get a meeting point after the Reservation Process. Tours start and Finished in our meeting points.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Natural Attractions in Samaná?
The best Natural Attractions in Samaná according to Viator travelers are:
What Natural Attractions in Samaná are taking additional safety precautions?
These Samaná experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Natural Attractions in Samaná are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Samaná may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets