Top San Antonio Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
65 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of San Antonio and thoroughly enjoyed the cruise! I would highly recommend this experience to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "Domingo the tour guide, made our trip especially nice as he was very friendly and informative. You find out so many more facts about LBJ when you go on a tour than if you would have went by yourself."
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sharon was awesome! So sweet, knowledgeable and fun. She didn't rush at all so we felt like we had enough time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "Luis delivered an awesome informative tour of not only the missions, but of San Antonio history!!!! He is very knowledgeable !!!!!! If you travel to San Antonio make sure to book his tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was wonderful. Hope to get her again next time. Haven't been yo San Antonio since childhood. As an adult I appreciated it even more. So much history. Enjoyed the tour greatly."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex knew everything, was very willing to share and had great customer service skills. I highly recommend his tours."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "It was something new I tried, it was a lot fun and so easy!! Great experience to study new destinations"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and nice getaway from the city. Brandy was an excellent tour guide and native of San Antonio. Nice countryside and two great stops."
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "Going to the wineries and tasting the wines. Seeing the beautiful country side. Walking the streets of Fredericksburg."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brackenridge Park
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- San Antonio Aquarium
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Mission San José
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Hemisfair Park
- Mission Concepción
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- King William Historic District
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico