Top San Diego Day Trips
29 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Victor, was super friendly and knowledgeable. He clearly loves showing off his city. We had great food and an awesome tequila tasting."
* A traveler said: "If you have only one day to stay in the San Diego area this is the tour you should take. Of course if you have several days to spend there you should also consider taking this tour as our tour guide Adam is very knowledgeable and will recommend you many interesting places you could go after the tour. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gregorio was great. He was really informative, answered all of our questions, and was great to hang out with. He is the type of guy I’d hang out with any day. I cannot recommend him enough. The tour was great and I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Great Time beautiful lights we went to little Italy right after and ate a late dinner we would recommend the trip family and friends ."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "We saw two gray whales, hundreds of birds amd dolphins. It was a great family experience in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Our Uber driver dropped us off 15 blocks from the bus pick up. They waited for us, that made our day:)"
* A traveler said: "This was One of the BEST tours ever. Mario was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He was more like a friend rather than a tour guide. We had a GREAT time !!! Thanks Mario !!! Brenda and Steve N"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. The wineries were terrific and Paul, our guide, made it even better. He was full of knowledge, had a great sense of humor and did whatever he could to ensure everyone has a good time. I highly recommend this trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Our tour guide, Tadeo, was the best! He was so informative, knowledgeable and made sure everyone was taken care of. The food was wonderful! Would highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Viviane was very flexible. We loved the whole tour. She was very knowledgeable about each location that we visited. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Viviane was our private tour guide for the day. It was my mother, my sister and I. She was able to give us some insight on California and the lifestyle. She arrived on time and was very kind. She drove us to all the spots detailed in the itinerary. The tour was worth it to me because I was able to see all the things I wanted to see in one day. I felt like we had a good amount of time at each stop and was able to snack and shop. We also got back at a good time. She picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off there."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- San Diego Convention Center
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- El Prado
- San Diego Sports Association
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Shelter Island
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Old Globe Theater
- Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Petco Park
- Mission Beach
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Old Town San Diego
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Museum of Making Music
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada