Top San Diego Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All San Diego Tours
Sort by: Featured
The renowned San Diego Zoo Safari Park presents more than 3,500 animals roaming in large enclosures that replicate their natural habitat. Go on a safari adventure unlike any other outside of Africa itself, with exhibits inspired by the African Serengeti and the Asian Savanna. With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the Safari Park. Ticket must be redeemed on travel date selected.
Meet some of the world's most exotic animals with your admission ticket to the renowned San Diego Zoo, one of California's top family-friendly attractions. More than 4,000 animals representing 800 species live in this state-of-the-art zoo, including some that are rarely seen at other zoos. Admire the animals and go in-depth during daily keeper talks and guided bus tours. With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the San Diego Zoo. Ticket must be redeemed on travel date selected.
Sail along the San Diego Bay on this relaxing 1-hour cruise. While aboard, enjoy views of the city, as well as US naval vessels, the Star of India, and the Coronado Bridge. Catch sight of the Hotel del Coronado, and spot sea lions in their natural habitats. Along the 1-hour route, you can pick up a snack and drink at the snack bar (own expense), and relax as you cruise the water.
View more than 4,000 animals roaming in large enclosures on a 2-day visit to the San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park. This admission ticket allows you to spend two days at the Zoo, or split your time between the Zoo and the Safari Park. At the zoo, see the diverse collection of animals, many of which are not present at other zoos in the United States. The Safari Park is inspired by the Serengeti Plains in Africa and the Asian plains and is home to lions, tigers, zebras, which you can see from the a 32-acre (13-hectare) safari trail. Access to all shows and exhibits, as well as use of all the in-park transportation, are included. With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park.
Let your imagination run wild during a day of fun with tickets to LEGOLAND ®California Resort. Build, play and explore among the park’s range of over 60 rides, shows and attractions. Visit the all-new LEGO MOVIE WORLD with a host of new rides and attractions based on the hit movies.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in San Diego?
The best Kid-Friendly in San Diego according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in San Diego are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Diego experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House Tours & Tickets
- Old Town San Diego Tours & Tickets
- San Diego History Center Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Coronado Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat) Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA) Tours & Tickets
- Petco Park Tours & Tickets
- Mingei International Museum Tours & Tickets
- Aquatica Tours & Tickets
- Whaley House Museum Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Automotive Museum Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Photographic Arts Tours & Tickets
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM) Tours & Tickets
- Green Flash Brewing Co. Tours & Tickets
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden Tours & Tickets
- Seaport Village Tours & Tickets
- Del Mar Tours & Tickets
- Old Globe Theater Tours & Tickets
- Mission Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada