Mission Dolores Park
When the sun breaks through the clouds in San Francisco, the Mission District feels it first, and locals flock to Mission Dolores Park to soak up those rays and enjoy picnics and lawn games on the grass. Noted for its view of the San Francisco skyline and proximity to some of the city’s best places to eat, Dolores Park is the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Tours and tickets to Experience Mission Dolores Park
Should I book Mission Dolores Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Mission Dolores Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Mission Dolores Park?
- Streets of San Francisco Guided Electric Bike Tour
- Bucket List Tour of San Francisco
- The Mission District: San Francisco's Hip Melting Pot
- Lonely Planet Experiences: Food & Street Art of Mission District (Small Group)
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon