San Francisco Botanical Garden
To call the San Francisco Botanical Garden a living museum of plants does not adequately describe this remarkable conservatory. With 55 acres (22 hectares) of landscaped and open spaces, the urban garden is a veritable sanctuary, an escape from the hustle and bustle, in the heart of Golden Gate Park.
Tours and tickets to Experience San Francisco Botanical Garden
Should I book San Francisco Botanical Garden tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit San Francisco Botanical Garden 2021?
What's the best way to experience San Francisco Botanical Garden?
- San Francisco Scavenger Hunt: SF Park Tour and Haight-Ashbury Experience
- Private Segway Tour through Golden Gate Park - 3 hours with your own guide
- Golden Gate Park Surrey Rental
- San Francisco Private SUV Tour see all main attraciton in under 3 hours
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon