Top San Francisco 4WD Tours
58 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the driver, who was full of humor and knowledge. The trees in Muir Woods were beautiful and the Ferry ride back to San Francisco was exciting. We had an awesome time."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Don was a class act. We have been raving about how amazing he did running the tour. He is passionate about the history of the area, full of information, and accommodating. We loved our trip and we are so grateful for the wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic morning in San Francisco going out on the Go-Karts. We lived the fact that they have GPS and its a guided tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very informative good driver,did the little things that count, bought us fresh strawberries to share on bus, knew best shops restaurants"
* A traveler said: "Great trip . The tour guide James was excellent . Very friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to do a big walk around Yosemite . We also stopped at a few spectacular viewpoints ."
* A traveler said: "Great first experience flying over the bay. Rick was an awesome Chief Pilot i would totally go back to him. I highly Recommend Anyone looking to fly with hayward flights go see Rick Cascely you will NOT be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! My favorite part was flying under the Golden Gate! The staff was very friendly and entertaining. They pointed out everything throughout the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Eric, Was Great!! Very knowledgeable and very nice! Definitely recommend him. He is the preferred quote from this company so book early!"
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The gentleman at Alcatraz tours and bike rentals was very kind to us. We got stuck over the Golden Gate Bridge and didn’t make it back before closing. He waited for us and gave us both a water that we really needed. 5 stars for them."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing parts of the city we would have never ventured to in such a creative and unique way. Tour Guide, Ruth, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "This was very fun and a great idea!!! Love it!!! We got lost coming back becasue we didn't want to countine the 3rd leg of the tour anyhow we were 19 mins late and the staff waived the fee. Would defiantely do again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and tour. Doc took us to some of the greatest spots in and out of SF so we could take the best photographs. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My recommendation is to get this in EARLY in your trip to SF. There is prob no better way to see more, faster and to get a great overview of the area for things to might way to spend more time on. With just a few short stops, we were a little hard pressed on the 3-hour tour but, I am not sure I want to spend too much more time sitting in them. From the inside, the GoCar is a little noisier than I would like but, that is more of a sitting-inside-it perspective as they aren't really that loud. It would be nice to have a 30sec rewind or a say-that-again button on the digital tour guide... so, play attention when she is talking. You can really cover a lot of ground in these things and the overview of the area is fantastic. I recommend the 3 or 4 hour tour to allow for more flexibility and seeing everything."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Morning Tour
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- Small Group Yosemite and Giant Sequioas Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Packages & Special Events
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Huntington Park
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Barbary Coast Trail
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Francisco Dungeon
- Russian Hill
- The Cannery
- Marine Mammal Center
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Cliff House
- Ghirardelli Square
- Crissy Field
- Coit Tower
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Asian Art Museum
- Seward Street Slides
- Pacific Heights
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito