Top San Francisco Audio Guides
75 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "Nice thank you very satisfied affordable price will recommed to friends and family hopefully someday it go more places"
* A traveler said: "So fun - a great way to see the city with a small group an go to places where the big buses can’t “fit”. Armando was so friendly and knowledgeable. 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it. Best way to see the area and get all the information too. Loved the Chinatown tour and night tour...loved it all!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I loved it so much. We definitely recommend as a gift for a loved one. ride was long and peaceful."
* A traveler said: "Very fun experience. Shuttle driver was fun and entertaining also. I would recommend it to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "This is a excellent your well worth while. Price is right. You will not regret sign6up for this tour."
* A traveler said: "Judith was awesome, we thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Highly recommended for visitors to San Francisco and locals like us. Learned a lot about the city and the interesting characters who have called it home."
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Everything. Our guide was wonderful and very patience. With people with problems, very nice person. I will recommend him anytime."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Bus was clean and comfortable. Wineries were great. Hike was nice and easy. Views were great."
* A traveler said: "Denise was very knowledgeable and had some great tips. The park was a challenge for hiking as it was a steep trail. This was listed in the info and also by Denise when we arrived. I hope Denice gets a newer bus ,we sat in the front seat and the air vents kept bouncing upward, there was also a loose metal piece rattling overhead."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended!!! Crew professionals and the sail is awesome . Mingle —-Time to find new friends"
* A traveler said: "I would use them again to show other people around the bay. MYyereince may or may not be affected by the fact that we had perfect weather."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Robert was great, gave lots of fun facts. We had a very enjoyable day. Good amount of time at each stop, we felt like we saw a lot."
* A traveler said: "The bus operator was extremely nice and knowable. It a great way to see the best of San Francisco without getting headache of how to get and where to park you car while to you want to see the City"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Family really enjoyed themselves on the tour. Sitting on top was the ultimate, you have a great view for picture taking. Thank you Big Bus Tours, will recommend. 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on the "Straight to the Gate" tour. I was in San Fran for the weekend and I was looking for fun things to do with my spouse. We found the bay tours to be one of the most valuable experiences anyone could have. Very informational and breath-talking views are the highlights of my trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Winchester Mystery House
- San Francisco Treasure Island
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- San Francisco Dungeon
- Asian Art Museum
- The Cannery
- Macondray Lane
- Bay Bridge
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- USS Pampanito
- Haas-Lilienthal House
- SoMa (South of Market)
- Cable Car Museum
- Pacific Heights
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Beat Museum
- Toronado Pub
- Cliff House
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito