Top San Francisco Hop on Hop Off Buses
23 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it. Best way to see the area and get all the information too. Loved the Chinatown tour and night tour...loved it all!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Lots of fun & interesting architectural, historical & just fun facts. Stops at all the locations that you’ll want!"
* A traveler said: "The bus operator was extremely nice and knowable. It a great way to see the best of San Francisco without getting headache of how to get and where to park you car while to you want to see the City"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. I feel like we saw so much in one day and Pat was great. Knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge. The boat goes right under it. Great views of Alcatraz as well. Very windy on the boat, definitely bundle up if sitting outside. Overall, excellent experience and very reasonable price."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Breath taking experience! We had the time of our lives my husband and two children loved it! Thank you for the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver and staff, punctual, good tour. You can buy blanket for $10 if you need it. That s all from us"
* A traveler said: "Great deal!!! Took my 2 teen granddaughters and we were able to see tons of things on our two day pass."
* A traveler said: "What a great time! Jerry was so knowledgeable and the wineries each offered a different experience. Cannot say enough positive things about Jerry, he really made the trip all the better."
* A traveler said: "Golden Gate Bridge . Alcatraz cell house the bay views. The guided tour on Alcatraz and the audio city tour"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Tour guide was great on the Muir Woods experience. Hop-on Hop-Off very interesting. A great way to see so many sites in the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Cliff House
- Marin Headlands
- Painted Ladies
- SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Cable Car Museum
- Angel Island Immigration Station
- Anchor Brewing Company
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Legion of Honor
- Haas-Lilienthal House
- Ghirardelli Square
- San Francisco Dungeon
- Fort Mason
- Pacific Heights
- Toronado Pub
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Hayes Valley
- Barbary Coast Trail
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito