Top San Francisco Mixology Classes
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 San Francisco Mixology Classes | All San Francisco Tours
Looking to spice up your quarantini? Join Edible Excursions and San Francisco’s Hawker Fare, for this virtual cocktail class! The theme and drink menu changes weekly - check out the recent classes under the sample menus below. If you're outside of San Francisco, join our class with your own ingredients, or if you're in San Francisco, you can purchase our cocktail kit and pick it up Hawker Fare. HOW IT WORKS: For the class only option, you will receive an ingredient list so you can purchase your own supplies beforehand. For the cocktail kit option, please place your order at least 24 hours in advance. Pick up your kit at Hawker Fare, 680 Valencia St., SF, with any additional food you might want to go along with your happy hour. Pick up between 12pm and 3pm or 5pm and 8pm Thursday - Friday or 12pm and 3pm on Saturday. (They have toilet paper as well!) One cocktail kit makes four 5-oz. cocktails. Class is held from 5pm to 6pm, Pacific Standard Time.
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon