Top San Ignacio Swimming
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
1 result | All San Ignacio Tours
Explore the jungles and mountains of western Belize on this combo horseback and waterfall adventure from San Ignacio. Ride a well-trained horse to a lookout point with stellar views of the Maya Mountains—a beautiful ridge steeped in legends. Then make your way through the verdant rain forest on foot to reach a tropical waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim in the natural pool at the base of the cascade.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Swimming in San Ignacio are taking additional safety precautions?
What Swimming in San Ignacio are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands