Top San Ignacio Tubing
15 results | All San Ignacio Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience... our guide Alsamo (sp.....sorry) was very knowledgeable and shared so much about Mayan culture and use of flora as we walked through the jungle. The tubing experience was relaxing and impressive. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea what to expect. It was soooo amazing Francisco was our guide and provided education along with humor and true love for his job!!! A must do in Belize!"
* A traveler said: "The cave tubing was cancelled because of raining and flooding, but the company changed us to Cave Canoeing in Barton Creek Cave and Ziplining at a near by resort. Lunch was still included. Dimas, our guide was incredible very calm and knowledgeable. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour! Our guide Eric was amazing (very knowledgeable with 25-years of experience)!"
* A traveler said: "A very good transfer to the airport. A professional and knowledgeable driver and a modern clean van."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Very interesting tour and lots of fun tubing in the caves after. Our guide Elio was incredible! He went above and beyond for us and made it an unforgettable experience! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Ontime and the drivers were excellent! Vehicles are new and very comfortable-including Wi-Fi access."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of ATM cave with Eric was the highlight of our trip! Eric was very educational and made sure that we had fun the entire time. Also, lunch was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Alio was amazing!!! The entire trip, from pick up to the end exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable, humorous, and patient. The horse experience to the Mayan ruin was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Cave tubing with Francisco from Belize Caving Expeditions was by far the highlight of our trip to Belize! It was a great value for an all day adventure that included on time pickup from our hotel in San Ignacio and a Belizean lunch and rum punch afterward. Francisco was so knowledgeable about the history of the area and the different plants and animals. We learned a lot on our hike up, enjoyed a swim in a gorgeous spot, and then floated through three caves. We were able to get out and explore the third cave. It was really cool inside and we saw Mayan artifacts and did some more swimming. My boyfriend and I would highly recommend the cave tubing trip for anyone who loves adventure and nature! Kudos to Belize Caving Expeditions!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elio was friendly, helpful, accommodating, personal, fun, and knowledgeable. What a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Good guide enjoy and have good knowledge enjoy and good tour guide good tour company will recommend this to friends and family to get this guide Fabulous"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands