Top San Pedro La Laguna Bus Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private Sightseeing Tours
Art & Culture
Ports of Call Tours
Travel & Transportation Services
Cruises & Sailing
4 results | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Take a sunrise hike up the Indian Nose, one of the most-visited mountains near Lake Atitlan, on this 7-hour day trip. This 9,300-foot (2,863-meter) mountain, also known as 'The Mayan Face,' offers a challenging climb as well as superb views of Lake Atitlan and the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna. Best of all, you get to take in this sublime sight at sunrise, just as the first rays of the morning light touch the landscape with rosy shades of orange and pink. This Indian Nose hike also includes entrance fees, a guide, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport.
Visit three typical Mayan villages from around Lake Atitlan.Witness the lifestyle of the Mayan people, learn their natural techniques for making textiles and see the local way of life.
Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately two and a half-hour guided drive to the highlands of Guatemala and Lake Atitlan. Located at over 4,000 feet above sea level, the lake is over 1,000 feet deep and is surrounded by three very impressive volcanoes. The lake itself was formed after the last eruption 85,000 years ago. Once at the lake board a boat to take you to explore the most indigenous village known as San Juan La Laguna. There meet local artisans famous for making hand made textiles. After lunch board your boat again to connect with your land transportation and head back to Port Quetzal.
We are a travel agency that focuses on offering the best personalized service to our clients in organizing tours and cultural trips around Guatemala. In addition we want to promote interaction with local communities in order to create work opportunities and increase respect for the environment and local traditions and customs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bus Tours in San Pedro La Laguna?
The best Bus Tours in San Pedro La Laguna according to Viator travelers are:
What Bus Tours in San Pedro La Laguna are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Pedro La Laguna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bus Tours in San Pedro La Laguna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro La Laguna may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets