Top San Pedro La Laguna Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Take a sunrise hike up the Indian Nose, one of the most-visited mountains near Lake Atitlan, on this 7-hour day trip. This 9,300-foot (2,863-meter) mountain, also known as 'The Mayan Face,' offers a challenging climb as well as superb views of Lake Atitlan and the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna. Best of all, you get to take in this sublime sight at sunrise, just as the first rays of the morning light touch the landscape with rosy shades of orange and pink. This Indian Nose hike also includes entrance fees, a guide, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport.
Visit three Mayan villages around Lake Atitlan—Santiago Atitlan, San Juan la Laguna, and Panajachel—on this guided all-day tour from San Pedro La Laguna. Witness the lifestyle of the Mayan people, learn their techniques for making and dyeing textiles, and experience the local way of life as you wander the bustling markets.
Indian Nose is located in the northwestern corner of Lake Atitlan, one of Guatemala's top destinations The mountain divides the towns of San Juan La Laguna and Santa Clara La Laguna. it is one of the most epic sunrise viewpoints in Guatemala. The beauty of India's nose walk for those who aren't into it for a long haul is that the walk takes less than 30 minutes It's a short, inexpensive adventure with epic views and a great way to start your day of adventuring in the area.
Experience Santiago Atitlan’s rich culture with a private guide who gives you insider access to understanding art, handicrafts, spirituality, and more. Since this tour is fully customizable, you'll work with the guide to design an itinerary that reflects your interests. Prebooking secures your private guide in advance, ensuring a personalized alternative to more generic group trips.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in San Pedro La Laguna?
The best Half-day Tours in San Pedro La Laguna according to Viator travelers are:
What Half-day Tours in San Pedro La Laguna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro La Laguna may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets