Part of Los Flamencos National Reserve, the high-altitude Altiplanic Lagoons are nestled between the Andean peaks of Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, and Peru. The Miscanti and Miñique lakes are managed by an indigenous community located in Socaire, a town often visited for its handmade crafts and historic church.
Altiplanic Lagoons Tours
Should I book Altiplanic Lagoons tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Altiplanic Lagoons 2021?
What's the best way to experience Altiplanic Lagoons?
- San Pedro de Atacama: 4-Days Magic Desert Adventure
- San Pedro de Atacama: Full day Altiplanic lagoons, include lunch.
- 2 Moon Valley Tours with Cocktail and Altiplanic Lagoons with Breakfast
- 3-Days Discovery at San Pedro de Atacama
Things to do near San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in North Coast