Top San Sebastian Art & Culture
124 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, informative friendly guide. I definitely recommend this to get a few of the city and find little gems you’d like to revisit on your own"
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I ended up having a personal tour which was a new experience for us. We enjoyed visiting both Hondarribia and Pasaia and learning about their history and culture. Thank you Mida...we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide not only introduced and explained to us local pintxos, beverages, and culinary customs but shared cultural and historical insights into the city and region. Ania was friendly and knowledgeable. She even gave us recommendations for our future meals. We would recommend this tour to others - and even do it again ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "Two hours walk in San Sebastian. Our guide explained the history of San Sebastian. End of the tour we stopt by a bar to try pintox and wine."
* A traveler said: "This is a trip that must NOT be missed!!! Ander and Nina were our guides. They picked us up at our hotel in a very comfortable car, and took us into the countryside. We visited amazingly quaint villages, walking the streets and visiting a local bakery where they treated us to txantxigorri a cookie with pork in it! and coffee. A lovely couple who by the end of the trip felt like family! Both Ander, who is a local and Nina, are well versed in the history of the Basque Country as well as everything San Sebastian. Had we known their depth of knowledge about everything Basque as well as being well traveled themselves, we probably would have booked them for the entire time we were |there. We loved this part of the world and hope to cross paths with Ander and Nina again either there or hopefully in our hometown one day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice and helpful. She drove us around the city and told us about it while making sure the car temperature was comfortable. She walked us through the city and showed us beautiful views and explained the history - in English. The winery was beautiful, and the owner gave us a personal tour while our tour guide translated. We greatly enjoyed this personal experience and can not wait to do it again. It is well worth the price and more."
* A traveler said: "Judith was amazing! Very knowledgeable about the city, and patient with us as we took picture and asked questions. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alex. We only had a day to see the French Basque country and this allowed us to cover a lot of ground quickly."
* A traveler said: "Visited San Sebastián and looked for something a little different. Angel did a wonderful job showing us how city. You can see he loves the city. We were only 4 on the tour and he interacted freely and often. I’d recommend his tour. Expect to walk a lot."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Iker Bardaji and he was tremendous through the entire day, explaining the main exhibits of the Guggenheim and its architecture and the main sights of Bilbao.He took us to the old town and to an amazing Pintxos bar where he had pre arranged a table for us.He also taught us a lot about the Basque culture. 100/100 good"
* A traveler said: "Great personal and private tour of various fishing towns and villages in the Spanish Basques country. Our guide was knowledgeable and made the tour fun and interesting ! Would definitely recommend this !"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to San Sebastian was made especially wonderful because of our tours with Iker. Iker has impressive knowledge of the area--geographic, historic, cultural and political which is topped off with a simply charming and fun personality. We loved our two days with him--and if we had it to do over, we would have scheduled four days!! He is the best!! Patricia"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón