Top Santa Barbara On the Water
21 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We Learned so many interesting facts about Santa Barbara. The tour leader was interesting and informative. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "The Grassini winery is a wonderful place to sit, sip wine, and start your ghost story experience! We had never tasted Grassini wines, so this alone was a nugget of gold! They will hold your purchased bottles for next day pick up, so you don’t have to carry them on the walking portion of the tour. Julie is also a nugget of gold! She is such a pleasure to meet, and a wealth of historical information! The ghost stories are the icing on the cake. If you are open minded about the possibilities of spiritual visitors, you will be thrilled by this tour, and even if you are not, you will still have a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The wine, the views and our host, Karina were all awesome!! Enjoyed meeting vineyard owners and winemakers to hear their stories."
* A traveler said: "Ariana was our Tour Guide, and she was amazing! She was super knowledgeable about the area, hidden gems, and a connoisseur of local cuisine. Her customer service was spot on……highly recommend this trip, and ask for her!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour.... beautiful scenery and experience overall. William was fantastic! Lunch was fabulous"
* A traveler said: "First time that we saw the real vineyards. The wines were all very good. We met some great people in the tour. Most importantly, the small group tour bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Food Guide Linda took us through downtown Santa Barbara. Provided our group of five with the History along the way. Highly recommend this to anyone..."
* A traveler said: "Everyone ask for Hans. He is a legend and a super nice guy. Went at the speed we wanted and took us to a lovely Olive pile tasting place highly recommend. The wine tasting was meh, not the tours fault, we went on a Monday and I guess the wine place is slow so had a kid serving who clearly didn’t want to be there and gave no insite to the wine, no info, and really couldn’t be bothered that we were there BUT I’m told that’s not the norm at all. So I would still go again. The bike ride was great, the bikes are easy to use and super light loved all of it would totally do it again :) ASK FOR HANS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "Scott was a great guide. We felt safe and had a great time. He was very knowledgeable. We saw the Santa Barbara area from a great perspective."
* A traveler said: "Nice and quite place to kayak, Elias is the guide guy and he is very helpful. Thank you viator, it was helpful booking thru you."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic paddle boarding experience and guide as we learnt to paddle board safely around SB wharf!!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy to check in, and super fun day. Could've used a bit of a crash course on bouys, where to stay away from, etc. Overall had an enjoyable time. Definitely would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Jose was AWESOME!!!! Was super engaging - made everything really easy!! And the company was great to work with! We had a blast and would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Private tour of the pretty coast with an excellent and friendly guide. Kids loved it as did we! The facility was well run."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona