Top Santa Monica Unique Experiences
7 results | All Santa Monica Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Great staff! Recommend to everyone. Easy to find, parking access, very safe and staff was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Barbara was a great guide who provided an interesting and entertaining tour. She seems to be a staple of the area with passerby waving and greeting her by name."
* A traveler said: "Dale was excellent - he was very patient and supportive while trying to learn the ins and outs of surfing!"
* A traveler said: "This was fabulous!!!! So well planned and thought out. The limo was immaculate we saw so much and more. The detail about everything we saw and asked about was so informative- I read about subjects and the information I was given was exact. Even better was the understanding and kind nature of our host. My eldest daughter got travel sick and he was so understanding letting her ride in the front and trying to ease the situation. 10 out of 10. Thank you. Truly enjoyed this trip and saw so much more than we could have possibly done by ourselves. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We've used the service twice now and it's a great way to end a holiday if u like to shop. The facilities are first class and everything is done for you so it is truly relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Mikey was a fantastic host. Great stories, kept us moving but gave us time to get out and explore things where we wanted - e.g. Santa Monica Pier. Mikey’s experience driving many many celebrities was lots of fun to hear about. The limo is a great way to get around - much better than a tour bus for a small group of up to 6 people because we could interact and ask questions. Mikey is a wonderful host and my family would strongly recommend his limo tour. The bar on board the limo is very well stocked with champagne, spirits, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water. Mikey communicated well with us before we arrived in LA from Australia and he turned up 5 minutes early. Our LA experience has been great thanks to this great tour. Thanks Mikey and good luck with your tv productions. We can’t wait to see them on our screens! Paul, Kylie, Tom, Sam and Jack McNae"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona