Top Santorini Art & Culture
301 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Special thanks to Filio for showing me around the area. Love everything about Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is worthwhile the money. Go a lot of places and see a lot of things. The places we go quite interesting"
* A traveler said: "Super Demetris (Santorini Road Trip)…he brought us all around the island in a fantastic private adventure!"
* A traveler said: "There aren't enough words to describe how amazing this experience was. It started out with our driver, Panagiota Fantopoulou, picking us up at our hotel. It was a very hot day in Santorini so she came prepared with a cooler full of bottles of water. We didn't have hats on so she suggested we either get hats or buy hats because we were going to need them. Thank God we did because it was hot that day!!! Panagiota was super knowledgeable about the island of Santorini and its history. Someone in our group had a disability so she was very patient with us and gave us plenty of time to rest. She was so lovely and even volunteered to photograph us in some of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen. We ended the day in Akrotiri having an amazing lunch at Maria's - a true authentic Greek experience that I will never forget. I highly recommend booking this tour! Just wish Panagiota was our tour guide for the remaining of the time in Santorini."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! You get to see some of the main highlights of Santorini and our tour guide Agatha made the whole day fun and informational. Agatha was extremely nice, funny, and explained everything in an easy to understand manner. Aerostopolis (spelling is probably very wrong) was our driver all day up until the very end when we departed from Oia after sunset. He was very professional and had ice cold water available for purchase on the bus. The very end was the only slightly confusing part of the tour. If you have a difficult time navigating back to the bus without a guide or have difficulty with steps (the red beach had a little hike up a rocky steep area, Emborio had some steps, and Oia had some steps) this might be difficult for you but I felt the guides were very straight forward with where they would be and what times to get back. We found there was more than plenty of time to get in everything we wanted/needed at each stop. For us they had us switch vans to leave Oia at the end so this may happen to you (it’s a bit of a semi controlled chaos there at the end with the bus switcharoo but as long as you see your name on the list they’ll get it sorted out). Be sure to wear comfy shoes, a hat, extra water, and wear sunblock! You can’t beat the views and pictures you get on this tour!! Overall we highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The guides were knowledgeable, swimming was fun and the meal was delicious! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a taste of Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was really nice, attentive and informative. Food was absolutely delicious and the itinerary was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, everyone was extremely nice. Would recommend. Boat ride was great, pick up was easy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Justine was very nice, friendly and easygoing. Each winery has great selections of wine to choose from. I just wish I could bring more wine back home!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This Tour was my favorite one in all Santorini, This trip was full of knowledge and just fun. I went as a solo traveler but sure will recommend to couples to do it. The best part was the group and how everyone could socialize with each other. Seeing the sunset at Santos Winery was just an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided. Great tour with lots of history. We really covered the island! We even experienced the beach at Monolithos where locals spend the day!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was a great way to view Santorini. Marcos was so friendly and knowledgeable. He took us through Santorini and kept us entertained the whole time. This tour was perfect, and would not have been the same if Marcos hadn't been such a excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Vasily our guide was the best! Very knowledgeable, friendly and made us feel like family. Loved all the sights but especially the wine tasting. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has half a day to visit the highlights. Vasily made the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "Great Cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very relaxing and amazing views. My favorite part was snorkeling."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Santorini Highlights and Venetian Castles Small Group Tour
- Santorini Blue Dome, Imerovigli and Oia Sunset Tour
- Private Classic Santorini Panorama: Visit the most popular destinations!
- Private Cultural Villages Sightseeing & Akrotiri Excavations
- Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Tour in Santorini
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast