Top Santorini Food & Drink
294 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "This Tour was my favorite one in all Santorini, This trip was full of knowledge and just fun. I went as a solo traveler but sure will recommend to couples to do it. The best part was the group and how everyone could socialize with each other. Seeing the sunset at Santos Winery was just an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "This was without question the most memorable experience of what was an amazing week in Santorini. The hosts create a very fun and relaxed atmosphere while creating a tremendous educational experience. Can’t recommend highly enough. We will attend again if we are fortunate enough to return to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. All three winery’s were unique. We were pleasantly surprised that each winery offered a food pairing. Angelo our guide was excellent. He had extensive knowledge of the wines and the effect that food pairings had on the wines."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Vasily our guide was the best! Very knowledgeable, friendly and made us feel like family. Loved all the sights but especially the wine tasting. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has half a day to visit the highlights. Vasily made the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "This was the funnest thing we did on Santorini! The wine was fantastic. We met new friends and the scenery was breathtaking! Our guide Andrew was very knowledgeable and our driver Alex was amazing!!! They even were professional photographers and took awesome pictures of us at sunset."
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend if you’re a couple wanting to do something unique. Cooking was so fun and wine tasting was great. Everyone was so lovely and looked after us. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Well what can I say other than very wonderful things. Firstly we never realised this was a private tour just for my friend and I, so this was a fabulous surprise. Mamma Joy, was wonderful she looked after us from start to finish as if we where her daughters, lovely wine beautiful Island"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Elsa was very thorough with her knowledge about Santorini, the wines, and the culture. We were picked up and dropped off in the provided time. The drive was scenic and comfortable. We had a great experience and would highly recommend for anyone planning to visit Santorini."
* A traveler said: "It was very well organised. Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge from the island and the wine. The selection of the wineries/wines was very good and we got to enjoy sunset in Oía at the best bar to do that."
* A traveler said: "Super fun, excellent food and drink! A great way to learn about Greek food while walking the town. Aris is personable and made the tour one of the best I’ve ever been on! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Small tour and VERY well worth it! You get to see so much of the island, and the wine is, well, awesome."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Chef Kleanthis at the Kokkano. Well prepared with the food preparations and a delicious meal. My only comment is we needed to have a glass of wine as part of the Class and Dinner. Would have been much better to have eaten each of the courses as prepared. Still one of the best cooking classes we have attended around the world."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Justine was very nice, friendly and easygoing. Each winery has great selections of wine to choose from. I just wish I could bring more wine back home!"
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Tasting all the lovely wines, and a great guide, very knowledgeable and informative, lovely food and great sunset view"
* A traveler said: "From the minute the two guides and driver picked us up, I knew this would be a great trip. They were so kind and knowledgeable. I loved each vineyard we visited. Each one was unique, and offered great wines and food. The tour guides even took us to a rooftop to watch the sunset. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Definitely a great way to see the island in a short amount of time and learn some history! Absolutely loved it and would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Ancient Akrotiiri is an amazing place, and our guide was so knowledgeable. I only wish we had had more time there. As a matter fact, we went back a second time on our own. The wine tasting was a terrific event. Our guide Angeloos was a sommelier and a delightful man with a complete knowledge of his subject. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was a great way to view Santorini. Marcos was so friendly and knowledgeable. He took us through Santorini and kept us entertained the whole time. This tour was perfect, and would not have been the same if Marcos hadn't been such a excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, loved our tour guide. Our son wanted to propose to his girlfriend and she took us to the perfect spot at a winery. Gorgeous place. Santorini is a big island so this is the best way to see the entire island, could not have done it without a car. We were 12 people and the van was very comfortable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast