Top Santorini In the Air
20 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour guide who brought us everywhere we wanted to go!! Lunch near the black sand beach for best gyros! Dinner reservations on Amoudi bay at Dimetrios Taverna ! At sunset. Most incredible area yo not be missed !"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "We booked this with Dimitris and he was great! I brought a flying dress and he split our time 50/50 with that dress and my sun dress. He took us to a bunch of sites, some of which are not available to the public, and was very fun to work with."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST BOOK! We had such an amazing time on this sunset cruise with a fantastic crew and captain with great company! The boat was a really good size and we had the perfect amount of people on the boat (not over crowded at all). We had such a lovely time and enjoyed the food on board. This was a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is worthwhile the money. Go a lot of places and see a lot of things. The places we go quite interesting"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "The whole photoshoot was fantastic from start to finish. Our photographer was punctual at the meeting place and was extremely professional with the camera shots. She would direct us for positioning our shots to look the best they could be. She took us to places that we would certainly have not found on our own. For our sunset shots she even drove us to a location close by that had a fantastic view of the ocean and the sunset. Would recommend this photoshoot to anyone looking to have a wonderful memory of Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The island is stunning both in the air and on ground. The pilot was friendly, punctual and very knowledgeable, we would defiantly recommend this to our friends and when we return next we will do another tour"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly, amazing experience, amazing view! If you want something different and special this is the one!"
* A traveler said: "When I first booked the tour I was worried it would be too short, but it was the perfect time to see everything! The pilot had a great sense of humour and knew all the nice spots. Would recommend it to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast