Top Sarajevo Historical Tours
155 results | All Sarajevo Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting. Danjela was an excellent guide, very open to answer any question we had (a lot) and explaining everything really didactically. Really recomiendes, what a beautiful and full of history is Sarajevo!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Our guide (Ayoub) was lovely and very informative. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent choice! My tour guide Mak was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. He knew not only the history of his country but answered all questions we had! I highly recommend this tour you’ll not be disappointed! Art & Tours have a good asset (Mak) to the company! Kudos! 👍🏽"
* A traveler said: "Enes was an absolutely fabulous guide who told us his own story and allowed us to learn more about Sarajevo. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a soldier who’d served under the siege and it was great to hear first hand testimony. It was a moving tour but one that I think all should experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderfully nice guide, beutifull places we visited and an almost private tour where Everything could be adjusted to your requests."
* A traveler said: "The tour is good, a great opportunity to learn further about the war in Bosnia. The stories about the tunnel was well explained. The tour guide is nice and punctual"
* A traveler said: "Our excursion was a kind of private as it was in a comfortable car with our tour guide, Adi. It turned like that because it’s off the season but it turned wonderful as we decide the next stop and where to go first. Adi, was patient with our photography and he got great shots for me jumping. Adi, is so polite, knowledgeable and kind"
* A traveler said: "My son and I went on a number of tours with this company. 2 with Adnan and one with a lady whose name I have regrettably forgotten. In all cases the tours were of the highest quality. The knowledge of the guides was second to none and they went the extra mile to make sure we saw and learned about everything we wanted to. The Srebrenica trip is one I highly recommend, especially if you have teenagers. As so many people said, our guides included, these guys are the future, so they have to understand the past in order that it can never be repeated!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver, Eddie, is a very "skillful" tour guide. Very proficient in English. And he was telling us the story of the war in Sarajevo --- while driving! He also gave a lot of insignts on the current situation, as well. He is very knowledgable as he gave answers to our questions."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour!! I literally cannot recommend this tour and this company enough. I consider myself an avid traveler, and this was one of the best tours I've ever taken. The tour guides were phenomenal. They were not only incredibly knowledgeable about the tour but made you feel welcome the entire time. It's one of those details that's hard to say how important it is. I even took another tour with Muammar the next day I was so happy with it. Truly wonderful"
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized and our guide, Ado, was just perfect. Being a survivor himself he knew about the sad history of Srebrenica and even told us some personal stories.|I higly recommend it."
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik One-Way Day Trip via Mostar - Kravice Waterfalls - Blagaj - Pocitelj and Konjic
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience. Our guide, whose nickname was Ado, was super friendly, knowledgeable and fun. Kravice Waterfalls, Mostar, and all the stops were fascinating and beautiful. The people at Sarajevo Funky Tours are great. The next day in Sarajevo, we took a walking tour and the Siege tour with the same operator."
* A traveler said: "We had this tour today, which was an amazing experience, going through the different parts of the country with lots of information to digest,,, none of this would have been possible without Ken from BH Adventure Tours, he has been very helpful, friendly and above all informative, thank you very much again and we would recommend all tourists to book this amazing trip with BH Adventure Tours"
* A traveler said: "We almost missed out on this tour because they had planned on cancelling all their tours for the day because of the fog but thank god they didn't cancel because this tour was well worth it. The guide has a vast knowledge of history mixed with his own personal experiences which was great. His food recommendation was probably the best we got on the whole eurotrip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of the my trip to Sarajevo! Our guide told us the local legends and history as we hiked through a breath-taking landscape! The lunch was also the best meal I have had in Bosnia!"
* A traveler said: "Elsa was the best guide I have ever had out of over 20 countries around the world. She was personable, honest, and gave real advise. I wish I could carry her in my pocket for all of my travels. Most of all, she made everything fun. Elsa thank you for being a highlight of our honeymoon."
* A traveler said: "I really loved this tour. Hamza was great. And I highly recommend this tour agency. The girl in the agency was in contact with me and tried her best to accommodate me when there was a problem with the tour booking. After our tour Hamza took us to a great restaurant that served Cevapi. It was the best I tried in Bosnia"
* A traveler said: "everything just fine. Driver is good, weather is great too. Tje arrangement met expectation. Communication is on time amd clear. Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia