Top Sarasota Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
2 results | All Sarasota Tours
Increase your chances of spotting manatees and dolphins during an eco-friendly kayak tour of the Lido Key in Sarasota. Ideal for lovers of nature and wildlife, this experience lets you escape the crowds on land and is suitable for both beginner and advanced paddlers. Plus, traveling in a non-motorized vessel means you’re less likely to scare away animals.
The Lido Mangrove tunnels are such a special and unique ecosystem. Our guides will make sure you are confident on the water and will give tips to improve your paddling and the experience. During the tour, our guides will point out the wildlife and will do their best to find manatees and dolphins for the group to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kayaking in Sarasota are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia