Top Sarasota Outdoor Activities
25 results | All Sarasota Tours
* A traveler said: "My sales team of 8 ppl thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Great crew and the views were beautiful! I highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Mangroves. Tour Guide Jon was very knowledgeable and professional. Saw Manatees and many other local species of fish and fowl."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and remembered everyone’s name. We were lucky enough to see a manatee"
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Noah and Levi were fun and informative! Leaned a lot enjoyed delicious food. Learned a lot about Sarasota. Would definitely recommend others."
* A traveler said: "History & philanthropy of so many kinds from the Ringling Brothers & Circus folklore/facts). Jam packed well-planned 90 minutes. Hand-outs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful and fun except for the long wait from station to station. Staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Daniel does a great hands on tour we actually got off his van and walked The Gardens of the Ringling Mansion saw The Secret Garden cemetery the Rose Garden sat out on the patio overlooking Sarasota Bay great Sunset location drove us through historic parts and art sections of Sarasota a wonderful tour more than you can see on a trolley tour"
* A traveler said: "the information our host gave us. she was enjoying to talk to and very kind. we all loved the ride. would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great staff and especially our tour guide “Sam” was very knowledgeable and professional. We had to stop the tour at a half of the tour time because the bad weather. But we enjoyed so much!! We will go back to the tour again when I visit Sarasota 😃"
* A traveler said: "This crew is unbelievably professional & understanding. My wife experienced some issues while sailing & the crew was absolutely amazing in making sure she was okay & they were very discreet about giving her the care she needed. We felt safe from beginning to end & would recommend Yolo to anyone, especially those who are hesitant about parasailing. We couldn't have asked for more. These guys & gals know what they're doing & you feel it at every step."
* A traveler said: "great experience, great staff, great scenery, great location! overall, it was a beautiful time, will not forget!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took 4 hr inshore excursion. Weather wasn’t great but the fish didn’t care. Both of us caught our limit of red snapper with a few grouper as a bonus. Wish we had done it earlier in the week so we could have booked again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia