Top Sarasota Sightseeing Tours
15 results | All Sarasota Tours
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and we’ll definitely do this again with our kids and friends who come to visit. Perfect way to enjoy our 41st Anniversary. Beautiful sunset, our guide, Jeremy, was awesome (he took pictures, video, had champagne). Great for any age, the bikes make it as easy or difficult as you want it to be. We’ll be doing this again soon."
* A traveler said: "John was a great guide. We had a blast. Told us a lot about the area and the ecology but knew when to be quiet too."
* A traveler said: "Going through mangroves and seeing jellyfish. We also saw a bird diving for fish. We had a great guide,also. He was really informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "History & philanthropy of so many kinds from the Ringling Brothers & Circus folklore/facts). Jam packed well-planned 90 minutes. Hand-outs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful and fun except for the long wait from station to station. Staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Daniel does a great hands on tour we actually got off his van and walked The Gardens of the Ringling Mansion saw The Secret Garden cemetery the Rose Garden sat out on the patio overlooking Sarasota Bay great Sunset location drove us through historic parts and art sections of Sarasota a wonderful tour more than you can see on a trolley tour"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a wonderful tour with Captain Justin! The highlight was the many dolphins we got to see playing close to the boat. Even with the Red Tide conditions, Justin made sure we had an enjoyable experience. 😉"
* A traveler said: "the information our host gave us. she was enjoying to talk to and very kind. we all loved the ride. would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Will Smith is very personable knowledgeable guide. Would recommend bringing your own seat cushions. Mannerly and exhibits the highest courtesies to his patrons"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia