Top Sausalito Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Private and Luxury
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Food & Drink
1 result | All Sausalito Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Explore Sonoma Valley wine on a small-group tasting tour from San Francisco to boutique wineries, making sightseeing stops along the way. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, enter Sonoma's rolling landscape of golden hills and vineyards, and enjoy a series of guided tastings, learning about Sonoma wine varietals and terroir as you sip. After your time in Sonoma, pause in the artists' colony of Sausalito, with the option to return to San Francisco by ferry for great views across the San Francisco Bay.
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Our tour guide, Marc is a gem! His knowledge of San Francisco is unmatched. This was the highlight of our visit!!!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wine Tastings in Sausalito are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sausalito experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tastings in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Arizona