Top Savannah Tickets & Passes
16 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Loved the museum! It was very interesting and unique. It's a must see if you're in the Savannah area."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable, recommend for everyone. Located near a great historic area. Recommend more shade for the top deck"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing! Checked out many places we normally would not stop by. Other people on trip were very nice. Heard some good history too!"
* A traveler said: "We took the 10 PM tour and it was really enjoyable. I love hearing the history behind several areas in addition to the fun facts. Tour guide was naturally funny and an excellent storyteller. Despite the tour being two hours long, time went by fast. The walking was not tiring but instead very manageable."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The museum was wonderful and the girl at the front was so friendly! The price is awesome and so worth it! If you love history this is. Must see"
* A traveler said: "Spooky Steve is a wonderful story teller and a great tour guide. It was a 2 hour adventure full of great stories and excitement. Learned a lot. We had an awesome time!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Historic District
- Columbia Square
- Temple Mickve Israel
- First African Baptist Church
- Madison Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Olde Pink House
- Factors Walk
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Chippewa Square
- Sorrel Weed House
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Owens-Thomas House
- Davenport House Museum
- Andrew Low House
- Massie Heritage Center
- American Prohibition Museum
- Telfair Academy
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida