Top Savannah Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Savannah Tours
Sort by: Featured
This Savannah haunted pub crawl combines two of the city’s best assets: a haunted history and a great party scene. As you walk through Savannah’s historic district, your guide shares spooky stories and points out sites of local lore, including three haunted pubs. Stop in for a drink and then take it to go as you walk to the next location.
Though now popular for its animated nightlife, Savannah (along with the rest of the United States), was completely dry during Prohibition in the early 20th century. Learn the history behind the 18th Amendment—and how it led to the rise of smuggling and moonshine—on a tour of the country’s only museum dedicated to the history of Prohibition. Costumed docents keep visitors entertained and informed while exploring this lively collection. And of course, a speakeasy is attached to the museum for you to enjoy after your tour (own expense).
Get access to the Andrew Low House, one of Savannah’s most striking historic landmarks dating back to 1848, with an admission ticket. Visit this home and learn about the history of the Low family during a docent-led tour. Hear stories about the home’s architecture and garden design during the guided tour.
Plan out your Savannah vacation before you travel by purchasing your admission ticket to the Webb Military Museum. By prebooking entry for your preferred timed slot, you’ll save valuable time and be free to organize the rest of the day around your visit. Plus, on arrival, you can simply dive straight into the collection, admiring everything from original Civil War weaponry to Desert Storm uniforms, soldiers’ letters, and medals.
Travel back in time in America's deep South, experience a lazy sojourn from Savannah's magnolia blossomed avenues, to jaunty cobblestone streets of Charleston, and South Carolina's stately homes.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Savannah?
The best Tickets & Passes in Savannah according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Savannah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Savannah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Reynolds Square Tours & Tickets
- Olde Pink House Tours & Tickets
- Colonial Park Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Mercer Williams House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Owens-Thomas House Tours & Tickets
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience Tours & Tickets
- Columbia Square Tours & Tickets
- Factors Walk Tours & Tickets
- First African Baptist Church Tours & Tickets
- Massie Heritage Center Tours & Tickets
- Sorrel Weed House Tours & Tickets
- Savannah Historic District Tours & Tickets
- Andrew Low House Tours & Tickets
- Davenport House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- Chippewa Square Tours & Tickets
- Wormsloe State Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Tours & Tickets
- Telfair Academy Tours & Tickets
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida