Top Savannah Travel & Transportation Services
33 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent and on time. The driver was most informative of the area and car was clean, modern, and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable, recommend for everyone. Located near a great historic area. Recommend more shade for the top deck"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "See all the beautiful home and gardens. The boat tour was awesome. Good food and drinks. The staff was very pleasant and will to accommodate all passengers."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience thanks to Pamela who was very entertaining and the perfect guide. She kept us all in line, was very knowledgeable and overall had A great personality. Highly recommend the ghost tour and Pamela as the guide"
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Anthony was very nice and offered great local tips on what to check out while on our trip. He was on time and got us to our hotel with no problems."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning some of the history of Savannah. Beautiful fun way to get around and learn about the city."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide , Mark, was super- helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and made this one of the most fun experiences of our Savannah stay. He made sure that even the newbies were comfortable and safe before we began, and made the tour both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Just wife and myself with a tour guide Carolyn. Learned a lot of history during the tour. Tour guide answered all of our questions. Very pleased with Segway tour and guide. I would definitely recommend it. This is our 3rd Segway tour."
* A traveler said: "I was nervous to ride scooters around town. I have no motorcycle riding experience at all. I decided to rent the trike and I had a ball! Thanks for offering this service."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to essentially receive a private tour as they had overlooked another tour and accommodated us earlier. The driver even picked us up near where we're staying. She was very knowledgeable about the movies shot in Savannah and had her own digital portfolio of actual movie scenes. A wonderful experience and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "I thought this was very enjoyable I really enjoyed the fact that you can do it at your own pace and with Covid this was very ideal to actually get to see a ghost to work and enjoy the city at the same time staying safe."
* A traveler said: "The nostalgia of the area toured was incredible! Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting this historic land."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Madison Square
- Owens-Thomas House
- Andrew Low House
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Factors Walk
- Olde Pink House
- Telfair Academy
- First African Baptist Church
- American Prohibition Museum
- Davenport House Museum
- Reynolds Square
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Chippewa Square
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- The Pirates’ House
- Savannah Historic District
- Massie Heritage Center
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida