Airport Mesa is more than its quirky name suggests. The scenic trail loop guides travelers along well-marked paths that lead to panoramic views of the city’s iconic red rock landscape. Outdoor enthusiasts agree Airport Mesa is one of Mother Nature’s most impressive local wonders, but with occasional old-school aircraft flying overhead, there’s still a nod to some modern marvels, too.
The 3.5-mile loop has just a 200-foot elevation change, but its uninterrupted views of Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Cockscomb and Chimney Rock make it one of the area’s most scenic treks.
Tours and tickets to Experience Airport Mesa
Should I book Airport Mesa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Airport Mesa 2021?
What's the best way to experience Airport Mesa?
- Scenic Sedona Tour
- Highlights of Sedona Jeep Tour Including Cathedral Rock
- The Original Sedona Vortex Tour by Jeep
- Sedona Spectacular Journey and Vortex Tour 3 or 4 hr (Please specify)
Things to do near Sedona
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico