Top Sedona Extreme Sports
50 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
* A traveler said: "Dom was a terrific guide/Jeep off road driver/ nice and friendly very knowledgeable and he was able to turn our experience unforgettable!!!🙌👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Don was awesome! Super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Loved learning about the area’s geology and culture. Would highly recommend the Outlaw tour."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with our fantastic guide, Billy the Adult. We hit some gnarly weather, which was actually so beautiful, and we were in safe hands with Billy… outrunning the storm but getting to experience the magic of it. Bumpy and so incredibly fun!"
* A traveler said: "The profesor was very nice and great driver . Very knowledgeable and love what he does . We really enjoy our tour. We recommend 100 %."
* A traveler said: "More fun than we could have imagined our guide was great lots of information about plants and trees rock formation"
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "Gene was great, and very knowledgeable about area. He stopped few times for pictures, and talked about mountains around area."
* A traveler said: "Great views! Our guide was great! Explained a lot about the area. He would stop along the way for quick picture. Very friendly. It is quite a bumpy ride. Worth it."
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "Christian our pilot and the whole team were wonderful! I would highly recommend! Thank you for your warm welcome!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on this tour. Our tour guide was great! I lost my notes and I'm terrible with names, but he showed us parts on the area we would never have found on our own. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The Canyon was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great Wyatt Bold, our driver/guide was fantastic!! We would recommend this Sedona venture to anyone and everyone. Thank you, Gary, Elsie, Catherine and Josh"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience! Danil was a wonderful host and showed us how to actually find the energy of the vortexes.. He also showed us beautiful rivers and hidden peaceful spots. We loved him and highly recommend his tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly and Funny tour guide.. Our driver was confident with his driving skills. ❤️ It’s our 3rd experience. We will definitely continue to come back fir more fun."
* A traveler said: "Well it's hard to believe that something deserves a 5 star rating but we truly had an amazing tour. The guides name was Kana. He was knowledgeable, witty, and a great photographer."
* A traveler said: "Firefox was a great guide!!! Wonderfully informative. We forgot to ask the origin of his name. Thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome tour! Don was knowledgeable and fun - was attentive that everyone felt safe, hydrated, and welcomed. Wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Our Sunset Vortex Tour was great. Our guide, Daniel, made sure our adventure was very personalized and thoroughly educated us on the ways of the land and energies. He guided us through opening meditation practices so that we were grounded and free of expectations and attachments before touring the sacred sites, which really made all the difference in our experience. We completely lost track of time and lived in the moment, fully awakened. It was a very healing experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with pilot Ken. Scenery was amazing from the air, definitely things you can’t see from ground level. Ken was very knowledgeable of the area including mountains, rivers, trails, and wildlife. Other office staff was also friendly and courteous. Highly recommended!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico