Top Sedona How to Get Around
138 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Beautifull! Breath taking! Exciting! Relaxing! Definitely a do-over. The train was clean. Well maintained. Staff was enjoyable and informative. Facilities, store, and station were great."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Christian our pilot and the whole team were wonderful! I would highly recommend! Thank you for your warm welcome!"
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Al was an enthusiastic and excellent guide who gave us a great tour. He provided much local history and information about the areas we saw on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Got picked up at my hotel. Great service. The canyon experience was amazing. Ty took us to different spots to take some memorable pictures"
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with pilot Ken. Scenery was amazing from the air, definitely things you can’t see from ground level. Ken was very knowledgeable of the area including mountains, rivers, trails, and wildlife. Other office staff was also friendly and courteous. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable excursion. Guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Van was clean and comfortable. Would recommend this tour as an introduction to Sedona with a follow up afterwards to specific places of interest."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, good company. Our tour guide Kason was excellent. He was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful . We saw so many interesting things and our tour guide Casey was so knowledgeable and very spiritual. Recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Ty - very professional and caring. I was nervous about how it would work but was willing to pay. It was worth it as I feel we experienced the whole of the Grand Canyon in one day. Also really enjoyed shopping on Apache res."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Buggy Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico