Top Seoul Arts & Design
52 results | All Seoul Tours
* A traveler said: "Mr Kim was a excellent guide, leant a lot about the history of South Korea. The palaces were beautiful and the the market was amazing! Would highly recommend this tour,good value for the money."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We had a group of 7 on our tour. Visited the peace park, observation tower and museum. Really informative and helpful guide."
Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Namsangol Hanok Village
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so great. She gave us a lot of insight on the places we went to and then had time to look around ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Fortunately our guide Chris waited for us as we were stuck in traffic. We tried a range of Korean food and drink around Jongno in a convivial atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "The tour was quite extensive and interesting. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend for anyone wanting to see the DMZ :)"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and detailed explanations of the visites sites history. Transport was punctual and comfortable. 10/10, would go again."
* A traveler said: "Dmz tour was very informative . The guide was very helpful and the timing was perfect . Our guide was Julie , the actual DMZ trip was cancelled due to the swine flu but the alternative was very good."
* A traveler said: "Tour was a little unorganized at first having to wait over 30 minutes for some of the tourists to show up for the tour. But after that we hit the ground running. Very interesting and educational tour. Incredible to see the DMZ and the tunnel. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The best cooking tour in Seoul. Hello K shows you an all around Korean cooking experience. Starting at the market choosing your own vegetables, then you learn how to cook them the Korean style. Finally you have a great full dinner. I'm surprised with this cooking class and definitely recommend Hello K."
* A traveler said: "The back street, out-of-the-way eating establishments were very interesting and the food was great. If you did not like the traditional Korean alcoholic drinks, you were given more contemporary fare. Our guide, Yeji, was outstanding."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a highlight of my trip to Seoul. Ben was an excellent guide - he was knowledgeable (facts/history), interesting (shared hidden gems), and funny. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and highly recommend Ben!"
* A traveler said: "This is highly recommended for K-Pop lovers!!! My girls and I enjoyed this especially the MBC tour. The hologram concert there is awesome!! Our guide, Jung, Il Yun is very nice and made our experience more memorable. It was raining a bit that day but she made it very comfortable for us. Even the driver is very nice. I will book this tour again, this time with my niece and nephew, and of course my daughters again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Day Trips from Seoul
- Seoul to Incheon
- Seoul to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul to DMZ
- Seoul to Insadong
- Seoul to Seoraksan National Park
- Seoul to Hwaseong Fortress
- Seoul to Korean Folk Village
- Seoul to Namiseom (Nami) Island
- Seoul to Petite France
- Seoul to Jeonju
- Seoul to Suwon
- Seoul to Gangchon Rail Park
- Seoul to Yongin
- Seoul to Chuncheon
- Seoul to Sokcho