Top Seoul Food Tours
163 results | All Seoul Tours
* A traveler said: "The back street, out-of-the-way eating establishments were very interesting and the food was great. If you did not like the traditional Korean alcoholic drinks, you were given more contemporary fare. Our guide, Yeji, was outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Fortunately our guide Chris waited for us as we were stuck in traffic. We tried a range of Korean food and drink around Jongno in a convivial atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun experience. First off we brought a friend last minute and there were no issues paying and adding him on. Second, we started with a kimchi pancake cooked by one of the chefs of their culinary school. Third, our lovely host was so fun engaging informative and genuine. And finally of course the food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The best cooking tour in Seoul. Hello K shows you an all around Korean cooking experience. Starting at the market choosing your own vegetables, then you learn how to cook them the Korean style. Finally you have a great full dinner. I'm surprised with this cooking class and definitely recommend Hello K."
* A traveler said: "Impressed with the number of dishes made and amount of food. I have to take some to go 😁. My daughter really enjoyed the experience as well and we received a cookbook to use in the future."
* A traveler said: "WOW for the sights of the tor - WOW for our private guide who had so much knowledge and was such good company & WOW for the tastings of this tour, all were super yummy!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time cooking with Chris. He was very welcoming and generous, even teached us 2 other meals. Everything was soooooo delicious :) And We had fun and great conversation over dinner. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was an interesting and entertaining tour guide. He helped me try the foods that I requested (galbijjim and kalgusku) but in a traditional neighborhood far away from the tourists, which was wonderful. I had a great time walking around the night markets and trying medicinal tea with him while discussing Korean culture and traditional family dynamics."
* A traveler said: "Mike was fantastic. He shared lots of interesting details about Korean culture while we ate a variety of items at multiple locations. Our group was diverse and adventurous, so we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Mr Kim was a excellent guide, leant a lot about the history of South Korea. The palaces were beautiful and the the market was amazing! Would highly recommend this tour,good value for the money."
* A traveler said: "James was a great tour guide and we had interesting experiences. I would suggest we do the BBQ first and then the food tray at the market."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a highlight of my trip to Seoul. Ben was an excellent guide - he was knowledgeable (facts/history), interesting (shared hidden gems), and funny. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and highly recommend Ben!"
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Seoul and I was a solo, female traveler. The pub crawl was a super fun experience to meet other travelers and locals in a fun way. The group was very welcoming and they took us to some really cool places in Seoul."
* A traveler said: "Must visit areas in Seoul during autumn! We liked the Garden the most. Go during early morning to avoid crowds."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Sean. He has years of experience and study on the topics. Great to hear about folklore. Also spooky!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We had a group of 7 on our tour. Visited the peace park, observation tower and museum. Really informative and helpful guide."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and personable tour guide. The Brew Master truly was masterful in his craft. Great traditional Food afterwards."
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed the day and the experience. The We Ride guide was pleasant and made it a memorable tour."
* A traveler said: "It was especially helpful to see what areas of Seoul to shop at as this was our first time here. Now we will visit the other areas next time."
* A traveler said: "All the attractions and places we visited were incredible and our tour guide was so cute and sweet. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour was a little unorganized at first having to wait over 30 minutes for some of the tourists to show up for the tour. But after that we hit the ground running. Very interesting and educational tour. Incredible to see the DMZ and the tunnel. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was our first trip to Seoul. Our guide Yujin was fantastic. She showed us wonderful hidden places and great restaurants."
Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Namsangol Hanok Village
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so great. She gave us a lot of insight on the places we went to and then had time to look around ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Dmz tour was very informative . The guide was very helpful and the timing was perfect . Our guide was Julie , the actual DMZ trip was cancelled due to the swine flu but the alternative was very good."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Korean Cooking Class with Full-Course Meal & Local Market Tour
- Traditional Cooking Experience in Korean Style House in Seoul
- The 10 Tastings of Seoul With Locals: Private Street Food Tour
- Seoul Food Tours, Eat Like a Local : 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★
- Full Day Small-Group Royal Palace and Seoul Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Football Faentasium
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Bongeunsa Temple
- Hwaseong Fortress
- Bosingak Belfry
- Figure Museum W
- Seoul Land
- Banpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation
- Everland Resort
- Myeongdong NANTA Theater
- Olympic Park
- Gana Art Center
- Gyeonghuigung Palace
- War Memorial of Korea
- Sinheungsa Temple
- Noryangjin Fish Market
- Jeongdong Theater
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Day Trips from Seoul
- Seoul to Incheon
- Seoul to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul to DMZ
- Seoul to Insadong
- Seoul to Seoraksan National Park
- Seoul to Hwaseong Fortress
- Seoul to Korean Folk Village
- Seoul to Namiseom (Nami) Island
- Seoul to Petite France
- Seoul to Jeonju
- Seoul to Suwon
- Seoul to Gangchon Rail Park
- Seoul to Yongin
- Seoul to Chuncheon
- Seoul to Sokcho