Top Seoul Private Sightseeing Tours
289 results | All Seoul Tours
* A traveler said: "Song was very punctual and interesting to talk to. He does this tour often and is a mine of information. If you are short on time, this is a really good thing to do because you can see some of the countryside on the way to the DMZ and after you can go directly to Incheon to catch your flight."
* A traveler said: "Song, our tour guide, is very accommodating and polite. I like how he shares with us, without being too hard sell, the way of like of the Koreans."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a chance to hear the history of Seoul from our driver and guide Justin. We learned and felt the pulse of the city even for a day. He explained all the historical sites we visited. it was a pleasant tour especially the supplementary photos he provided us from his own camera. Job well done Justin!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first visit to Seoul. Since we were traveling with our elderly parents, we decided a private tour will meet our needs. Little did we know that it was the best decision of our trip. Our private tour guide, Mr Im 林雪波先生, is responsible, accommodating and a very experienced tour guide. He is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Korean, which helped us immensely in communications. Although there was a bit of hiccups with the transportation as we started the day, Mr Im made sure that we visited all the tourist sites requested. He even went out of his way to bring us to a local wholesale fruit stand to purchase the quality mandarin oranges! We were very thankful for his service and highly recommend him to others."
* A traveler said: "It was really convenient n driver Mr Kim is very helpful. Worth the services. No hassle n we had a good time"
* A traveler said: "Bergen was very helpful and communicated frequently prior to booking, I am a foodie and requested some adjustments to the itinerary and he was very happy to accommodate. I was so happy that I booked several other custom tours with Bergen. Highly recommend the tour and Bergen overall!"
* A traveler said: "Katie was a fantastic tour guide and knew her information. She was always accommodating towards taking pictures for guests and even recommending hidden gems to check out after the tour. We had a blast and got to see/understand a good amount of Korea's culture/historical background!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and detailed explanations of the visites sites history. Transport was punctual and comfortable. 10/10, would go again."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was knowledgable and entertaining. His knowledge of Korean History gave us an understanding of how the sad untenable situation came to be and how the hope exists for a better but improbable improvement. I could not have asked for a more knowledgeable, likable guide capable of providing broad insights into Korean culture."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mr. Lee Hojin was excellent. He was well prepared for the hot weather and brought fans and umbrellas. When it was too hot for walking, he adjusted the tour and gave us a ride in his car. He adjusted the tour for the car and we still got to see everything. We also got a ride to mountain top with a scenic view of the city. Our highlight was a stop in a historic tea house in Bukcheon, with special local fruit tea an sweets. A wonderful experience with an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "A great experience being in Seoul. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to be on the water and at peace."
* A traveler said: "Chance is highly flexible. He also offers recommendations that work well with the preference of tourists and give insights on Korea’s rich culture and history."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We had a group of 7 on our tour. Visited the peace park, observation tower and museum. Really informative and helpful guide."
Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Namsangol Hanok Village
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so great. She gave us a lot of insight on the places we went to and then had time to look around ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Mr Kim was a excellent guide, leant a lot about the history of South Korea. The palaces were beautiful and the the market was amazing! Would highly recommend this tour,good value for the money."
* A traveler said: "The back street, out-of-the-way eating establishments were very interesting and the food was great. If you did not like the traditional Korean alcoholic drinks, you were given more contemporary fare. Our guide, Yeji, was outstanding."
* A traveler said: "This was a great Tour! Hiji was one the best tour guides. She was very professional, arrived on time and was accomodating and informative. Although it was only 4 hours, we were able to see so much due to her planning. I definitly recommend this to any traveler with limited time (we had one day)."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jay did a great job. Super nice, knowledgeable and made the day easy. Would recommend him for any tours in the area"
* A traveler said: "The flexibility was the best! Since the DMZ was closed, we got to visit all the places my father really wanted to see. He was stationed here in 62 & 63. He has been wanting to see these places again for the past several years. Our tour guide was the best! She accommodated my 81 year old dad with what ever he wanted to see. It was an adventure for all of us! It was just my father and I who came - a trip of a life time for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
* A traveler said: "Great service! On time and clean vehicle. We were able to visit other places other than the itinerary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, this was a fantastic tour. We were picked up at our hotel in Seoul. The guide made sure we were on the correct train to Busan. HyoungHwa met us in Busan and gave a great tour of the city. She made sure we were on the correct train back to Seoul. All in all an easy booking and wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "The tour was quite extensive and interesting. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend for anyone wanting to see the DMZ :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half Day DMZ tour & drop off at Incheon airport (private group)
- Private Seoul City Tour
- Seoul Highlights & Hidden Gems Tours by Locals: 100% Private & Personalised 4hrs
- Korean Palace and Temple Tour in Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple
- Private DMZ Peace Tour : N.Korea 3rd Invasion Tunnel and Suspension Bridge
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dynamic Maze
- Seoul Museum of History
- 63 Building (Golden Tower)
- Hwaseong Fortress
- Trickeye Museum
- Unhyeongung Palace
- Paju Premium Outlets
- National Museum of Korea
- Olympic Park
- Lotte World
- Jeongdong Theater
- Myeongdong NANTA Theater
- Cheongwadae Sarangchae
- Seoul City Hall
- Namsangol Hanok Village
- Jogyesa Temple
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Day Trips from Seoul
- Seoul to Incheon
- Seoul to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul to DMZ
- Seoul to Insadong
- Seoul to Seoraksan National Park
- Seoul to Hwaseong Fortress
- Seoul to Korean Folk Village
- Seoul to Namiseom (Nami) Island
- Seoul to Petite France
- Seoul to Jeonju
- Seoul to Suwon
- Seoul to Gangchon Rail Park
- Seoul to Yongin
- Seoul to Chuncheon
- Seoul to Sokcho