Things to Do in Shanghai This Fall
Visit Shanghai in the fall and you will find weather that’s largely dry, with cooler temperatures. The summer crowds are gone, the leaves are changing, and there are a number of cultural events and festivals to explore. Here are some ideas on how to make the most of the city this season.
- Try favorite local dishes, such as soup dumplings (xiao long bao) and hairy crabs (at peak season), on awalking food tour.
- Walk along theBund waterfront area, then see a different perspective while on aHuangpu River cruise.
- Visit some of Shanghai’s more than 200museums.
- Enjoy unobstructedpanoramic viewsfrom the outdoor Skywalk at Jin Mao Tower.
- Travel along the tree-lined avenues of the French Concession or the narrow lanes of Old Town on awalking or bike tour.
- Relax with locals and admire the fall colors at one of the manycity parks, such as People’s Park, Fuxing Park, or Century Park.
- Browse for gifts and artwork at the city’sfall art festivals, the trendy and artsy Tianzifang area, or M50 Creative Park.
- Experience theme park thrills atShanghai Disneyland®, or at another local theme park, such as Jinjiang Action Park.