Top Shanghai Kid-Friendly
- Don’t miss an acrobatic show at Shanghai Circus World featuring Chinese martial arts and impressive special effects.
- Spend a day at Shanghai Disneyland enjoying the amusement park’s rides and shows, and Disney’s largest castle.
- Ride a boat through Zhujiajiao, a nearby ancient water town, to learn about its 1,700-year history.
- Get your hands dirty during an interactive pottery-making class to experience the ancient Chinese art firsthand.
- Tour the Shanghai Zotter Chocolate Theatre and see how chocolate is made while tasting along the way.
- Take advantage of the hop-on hop-off bus to visit kid-friendly attractions like the Huangpu River, Century Park, People’s Square, Oriental Pearl Tower, and many observation decks.
- Ride the high-speed Maglev train to Pudong International Airport to experience speeds of up to 267 miles (430 kilometers) per hour—the fastest passenger train in the world.
16 results | All Shanghai Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Picked up on time by our private coach, given tips on how to barter with local merchants (they can be tough negotiators). All in all it was good to have someone that made sure you weren’t taken advantage of and was able to save you time getting to the best locations. great experience"
* A traveler said: "As a foreigner during the Corona crisis, this tour was the only one which did not cancel and Alana spend significant efforts to get the River Cruise tickets organized upfront. We had a great time with a wonderful spot on the boat, a lot of background information and some nice dinner at the restaurant. 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great experience on this customized tour-my tour guide Wilson was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great job very happy on time polite smooth ride. On time I do not like writing reviews trying to get to 100."
* A traveler said: "If visiting Shanghai I would highly recommend you take in this show. The performance was amazing. There are a couple of acrobat shows in Shanghai, but having spoke to others who had seen them all they also agreed that this was the best"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our driver arrived on time at the hotel and drove us confidently and responsibly to the airport. It took all the anxiety out of getting there. A first rate service."
* A traveler said: "excellent experience !!!! they picked us up (we were 8),took us to the theater,gave us the best tickets,show was amazing,picked us up back to the hotel!!! grat"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and beyond our expectations! Snow, our tour guide, was fabulous! She was friendly, personable and full of interesting information! She made our trip very memorable and customized the tour to our liking 😍 She deserves much more than five stars!! 💖 💖 💖 ✨ ✨ ✨ The driver was professional and the vehicle very comfortable! She even had treats and gifts for my husband's bday! Thanks to the viator team Alana and Snow for arranging everything! We highly recommend their services!"
* A traveler said: "We have very much enjoyed the tour with Lemon. Her English was impeccable, she managed to show us a lot of Shanghai places of interest within a short period of time that we had, and she even accommodated our request for traveling on the magnetic levitation train. Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "We had our reservations confirmed when we arrived at our room. Next day our guide Daisy arrived on time with our driver. Great guidance through all the tours & help with dinner ordering, getting a fork & everything. Dinner was great my favorite was the dumpings filled with broth. Daisy delivered us to the hotel safe & sound."
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with 4 kids aged 9,8,8,5 and everyone loved it! It is a nice, succinct introduction to the world of chocolate and you get to taste more than a 100 types of chocolates! : Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Shanghai Shopping Tour with Local Shopping Guru
- Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour with Xinjiang Style Dining Experience
- Zhujiajiao Water Town and Shanghai City Private Day Tour
- Private Pick-up From Shanghai Pudong Airport to Locations in City
- Shanghai Circus World: ERA Intersection of Time Acrobatics Show
- Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)
- Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)
- Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)
- Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)
- Shanghai Chedun Film Park
- Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)
- Bund Sightseeing Tunnel
- Xin Tian Di
- China Art Palace
- Waigaoqiao Port Cruise Terminal
- Jin Mao Tower
- Duolun Road
- Lupu Bridge
- Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture