Top Shannon Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Shannon Tours
Sort by: Featured
• Fly for 75 kilometres on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters • Safety Briefings • Public Liability Insurance • Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter • The Co-pilot Seat is a €30 upgrade on the day • Free Car Parking & Viewing Area • 24/7 Online Booking Facility • Spectators are welcome and may take photographs • Framed photographs available to purchase after flight
Experience surfing on the Wild Atlantic way! surf lessons and accommodation in Lahinch Co. Clare! Ten minutes from the cliffs of moher.
This exhilarating walk in the Burren National Park with an qualified local guide to explore nature up close, can only be reached on foot and then experience the aromatic Burren Perfumery. Climb your way up into the mountains and be rewarded with magnificent views of the surrounding area while gaining an insight into the flora and fauna and archaeological remnants of a life long-gone by. Then tour a family farm, seeing a range of animals including Midge the Shetland Pony! Finally, visit the Burren Perfumery and herb garden. This is a small, west of Ireland-based company making cosmetics & perfumes inspired by the landscape around it. Everything is made on site, by hand, in small batches. The Burren Perfumery shop is a treasure! In apothecary chic surroundings you will discover a handpicked collection of some of the finest niche perfumes, soaps, lotions & potions. Wander through the aromatic herb garden, and finally relax in the beautiful cafe with a cup of tea & some homemade delights.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Shannon?
The best Outdoor Activities in Shannon according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Shannon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Shannon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Shannon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands