Aqua Blu Water Park Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Sharm el Sheikh's Aqua Blu Water Park sits within the Aqua Blu Sharm resort complex, which allows paid entry to the park for those not staying at the hotel. Nestled on the Ras Om El Seid Plateau, this sprawling park features a huge number of water slides (44 to be exact) and nine pools, making it a popular spot for a family excursion in Sharm el Sheikh.
The slides include twisting, high-speed rides for older kids and adults in addition to the more gentle rides for little ones. To illustrate the range, slide names range from Twister, Kamikaze and Black Hole to the Family Slide and Elephant Slide, the latter of which are notably more low-key. The pools and lagoons also include three that are specifically for small children, while an on-site spa offers a chance at relaxation and pampering for the adults. In addition, the park is home to a 1,475-foot (450-meter) promenade of cafes, restaurants, bars and bazaars.
Aqua Blu Water Park is located approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) from Sharm el Sheikh Airport, and about six miles (10 kilometers) from the famous Naama Bay. There are various types of entrance fee packages, from all-inclusive hotel stays that include lockers, food and rides, to stand-alone entrance tickets that can be booked in advance.
Address: Ras Um El Sid, Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
Admission: From 170LE
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Aqua Blu Water Park
No results found!
Things to do near Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Egyptian Desert Tours from Sharm el Sheikh