Ras Mohammed National Park
On the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, Ras Mohammed National Park is home to Sharm el Sheikh’s best diving, notably Shark Reef, Yolanda Reef, and Jackfish Alley. Besides the pristine coral that awaits offshore, the land delivers empty beaches, rugged cliffs, and desert, plus mangrove swamps, salt marshes, and diverse birdlife.
Ras Mohammed National Park Tours
Should I book Ras Mohammed National Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Ras Mohammed National Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Ras Mohammed National Park?
- Excursion to Ras Mohammed National Park by boat
- Ras Mohamed & White Island Full Day Snorkel Excursion by Boat - Sharm El Sheikh
- Full Day Tour to White Island from Sharm El Sheikh with Lunch
- Ras Muhammed & White Island Boat Trip - Sharm
Things to do near Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Egyptian Desert Tours from Sharm el Sheikh