Top Sharm el Sheikh Extreme Sports
168 results | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great day. If you are visiting Shark el shaikh I reconfirmed that you try. Everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!!!! Ibrahim and Khalid made this a wonderful experience!!!!! I would do this again in a heartbeat!!! They made every effort to make sure me and my friend were comfortable. This tour is totally safe!!"
* A traveler said: "We chose to do the trip on a van, the tour was professionally conducted on English, Russian and Arabic for our guide Safi( sorry if I don't spelled right) but he is a great guide. Communication was very good, the explanation of the activities was clear, the snorkel in the Red Sea is the best I had on my life and I grow up on a Caribbean Island the Camel ride is at least a one time live experience, the lunch was not buffet but the food was tasty, the views at the Sinai mountains was great too. What a great experience, this is something you should do if you don't have too much time on Sharm, if you have more time just the visit to Dahab and the snorkel worth a day trip"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience and so much fun!! Didn't stop smiling! Our tour guide Eslam Eid was great!!! 10/10. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Super Cool nice and exciting - everybody was nice and we got more than expected. The only thing was some of the camels did not look to good."
* A traveler said: "We really had a fantastic evening. We got picked up on time, and drove to the desert. Our guide made sure that we comfortably and entertained on the way and during the evening. We had fun riding the camels, and our guide told us a lot interesting knowledge about astrology and Bedouin life. What made this trip so good * humor * knowledge * show (entertaining and not too long) * atmosphere * we know it’s touristic but they made us feel special. A perfect evening that we warmly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The kids enjoyed the quad bike rides in the desert. We also learnt some things about the locals. It was a good first time experience"
* A traveler said: "Good communication and they make sure that everything's okay. Thank you for your warm welcome to let me join with other egyptian guest. :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Dune Bashing
- Performance Car Driving
- Shooting Ranges
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh