Top Sharm el Sheikh Pack Animal Tours
96 results | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was the best! His experience and knowledge was great! When I go back he will be the first person I call."
* A traveler said: "we saw a lot of fish. I have been to carebean and surilank. I think thus experience is the best. People at the submerine constantly be suprised by what they saw."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day. If you are visiting Shark el shaikh I reconfirmed that you try. Everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "I love the trip you should try. I had a good time. Everything was great including the transfer and the every one was their."
* A traveler said: "Punctuality, the driver was really kind and the price is fair. I will use it again for sure. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We chose to do the trip on a van, the tour was professionally conducted on English, Russian and Arabic for our guide Safi( sorry if I don't spelled right) but he is a great guide. Communication was very good, the explanation of the activities was clear, the snorkel in the Red Sea is the best I had on my life and I grow up on a Caribbean Island the Camel ride is at least a one time live experience, the lunch was not buffet but the food was tasty, the views at the Sinai mountains was great too. What a great experience, this is something you should do if you don't have too much time on Sharm, if you have more time just the visit to Dahab and the snorkel worth a day trip"
* A traveler said: "the driver was very courteous .he was waiting outside airport with a my name. helped us with luggage too"
* A traveler said: "From the pick, which was perfectly on time, to the crew on the boat and the stunning reef, everything was on point. Very professional and well managed trip, the staff goes above and beyond to please everyone. The lunch was surprisingly good and abundant, freshly cooked on the boat. I highly recommend to opt for the diving option even for first time divers, it will be a memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Super Cool nice and exciting - everybody was nice and we got more than expected. The only thing was some of the camels did not look to good."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience, highly recommended trip . All guides were very professional and everyone was happy ."
* A traveler said: "Diving was perfect the diving team was friendly and helpful the whole cruise was perfect .....only the food was not good but i was not there for food"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!!!! Ibrahim and Khalid made this a wonderful experience!!!!! I would do this again in a heartbeat!!! They made every effort to make sure me and my friend were comfortable. This tour is totally safe!!"
* A traveler said: "Shaaban and the Tripster Egypt team put together an amazing experience. Despite the short notice on our booking, they made it happen and got us to Mt. Sinai in time to make the hike to the peak by sunrise. The Beduoin guide they booked for us to bring us up and down the trail was friendly and knowledgable of the lore of the mountain. The hike itself was enjoyable. The path is about 5km, but mostly winds up switchbacks on a slight incline for 80% of the hike, making it pretty tolerable for anyone in reasonably good health/fitness. The one hard thing is the elevation; you start out around 1000m and keep going up to the 2300m peak. The air gets a little thin and you may find yourself having to stop to catch your breath even though the hike itself isn’t that strenuous. The 750 stairs at the final ascent are not that hard, but make sure to turn around for the excellent view halfway up the stairs, it has some of the best photo opportunities on the peak IMHO! They may warn you it gets cold at the peak; we went in June and it was no worse than a cool summer’s night in the Midwest, we were in jeans and short sleeves the whole time. And don’t worry, if you do get a little chilled there are some Beduoins who will sell you $2 coffee at the peak! The view from the top of Mt. Sinai is unforgettable, as is the experience itself. It may be a hassle to lose a night’s sleep for a hike, but it’s worth it. This hike was probably the highlight of my entire time in the Sinai peninsula region, I would highly recommend it. Booking with Tripster Egypt will be one way to make sure you get the most from this hike, so be sure to check them out! They are extremely flexible, and were the only tour company able to accommodate us for the short window of opportunity we had to do this hike. If you want to get up Mt. Sinai, they'll help you to make it happen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sea Scope Semi Submarine Sea Trip 2 Hours Semi Submarine Trip - Sharm El Sheikh
- Quad Biking Tour in Sharm El Sheikh Desert
- Mount Sinai Climb and St Catherine Tour from Sharm el Sheikh
- Excursion to the White Island & Ras Mohammed National Park from Sharm El Sheikh
- Private Sharm El Sheikh Airport Transfers
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh