Top Sharm el Sheikh Swim with Dolphins
56 results | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
* A traveler said: "Punctuality, the driver was really kind and the price is fair. I will use it again for sure. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "the driver was very courteous .he was waiting outside airport with a my name. helped us with luggage too"
* A traveler said: "we saw a lot of fish. I have been to carebean and surilank. I think thus experience is the best. People at the submerine constantly be suprised by what they saw."
* A traveler said: "Diving was perfect the diving team was friendly and helpful the whole cruise was perfect .....only the food was not good but i was not there for food"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day. If you are visiting Shark el shaikh I reconfirmed that you try. Everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Tiran Island, one of the best diving sites in Red Sea. No trip to Sharm el Sheikh would be complete without seeing the underwater world of it! I made 2 dives this time and I was really enjoy it! Beautiful Corals and colorful fishes are amazing! And big Thanks to the crew! They made my day! The boat Sophia is pretty new and clean. The crew staffs are so friendly and helpful! The underwater cameraman took some nice photos and video of me. It costs me 20USD and total worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "We chose to do the trip on a van, the tour was professionally conducted on English, Russian and Arabic for our guide Safi( sorry if I don't spelled right) but he is a great guide. Communication was very good, the explanation of the activities was clear, the snorkel in the Red Sea is the best I had on my life and I grow up on a Caribbean Island the Camel ride is at least a one time live experience, the lunch was not buffet but the food was tasty, the views at the Sinai mountains was great too. What a great experience, this is something you should do if you don't have too much time on Sharm, if you have more time just the visit to Dahab and the snorkel worth a day trip"
* A traveler said: "From the pick, which was perfectly on time, to the crew on the boat and the stunning reef, everything was on point. Very professional and well managed trip, the staff goes above and beyond to please everyone. The lunch was surprisingly good and abundant, freshly cooked on the boat. I highly recommend to opt for the diving option even for first time divers, it will be a memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my most memorable experiences ever! I’m not much of a strong swimmer but I enjoy snorkelling; the guide, Mo Salah, was wonderful, ensuring I had a safe, enjoyable trip, both snorkelling activities were fantastic, and we were fortunate enough to see a school of dolphins too, so the day could not have been any better! Transfers to and from the boat was timely, in clean mini buses with excellent drivers. Lunch was excellent, fresh drinking water, coffee and soft beverages available throughout the day! It was everything we’d hoped for and more. Thank you for this amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend the experience. We chased the dolphins for a few minutes and we were able to see a mother and his child for a few seconds. It was very windy so the chances were low. Then we did snorkel in dolphin house, which was beautiful. Then snorkel in another spot wich was also very beautiful, we saw a couple of rayas. The food was low quality but varied and enough in quantity. We did also a stop for fishing. The water sports were like 1 minute in total but very fun. The crew was great. We didn't receive the massage and there weren't fresh juices, but still totally worth the price. The crew"
* A traveler said: "Very fun trip. The trip includes many people and many boats. Diving and snorkeling on each. The pick up and drop off were easy. The people were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "It was a relaxing day snorkeling on the Red Sea. White Island was beautiful & everything you needed was included."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh