Top Sicily 4WD Tours
204 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Luca is a wealth of knowledge about the mountain, the geology and the vegetation surrounding Etna. The trip was memorable because of the information he shared. His passion for “Mama Etna” was very evident. The five hours in the tour was well worth it. We highly recommend the tour. Thank you, Luca!"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giuseppe was very kind and knowledgeable, even though this was his first month touring. It is a nice tour, but do not expect to much from the caves and a lot of trekking."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal guides!! Great job, informative and professional staff. Well organized and great communication!"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "It Was wonderful , as it Was said in the publicity The travel was pleasant and arrests were really great"
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Ortygia (Ortigia)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)
- Aci Castello
- Villa Comunale
- Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia