Top Sicily Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
Fun & Games
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
3 results | All Sicily Tours
Sort by: Featured
The immersive rico-reconstructions of the main sites of Ortigia and Siracusa, such as the temple of Athena and the Ionic temple in Piazza Duomo, the temple of Apollo in Largo XXV Luglio and the Greek Theater of Ierone II in the Archaeological Park of Neapolis will be accessible through viewers for the latest generation of virtual reality. You will see reconstructions of the Syracusan temples and the Greek Theater, watching them immersed in a reconstructed virtual space with multilingual description and environmental sound, for a perfect sense of immersiveness.
The Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience is a unique experience of the highlights in one package: lodging (for multiple days option) on Mt. Etna, ski pass, all meals, all transports, one food and wine experience at a volcanic winery, one excursion to Taormina and much more (according to the option chosen and further customizations). An all in one, combining: volcano, snow, sea, food, and wine. A Travelosophy representative will be available 24H during your stay
You will live amazing esperience, totally immersed in the suggestive sceneries of Dionysian wall and castello Eurialo. This interactive game will allow you to get into the world of Achimedes and his inventions. What are you wating for?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Sicily?
What Fun & Games in Sicily are taking additional safety precautions?
What Fun & Games in Sicily are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sicily may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)
- Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Ortygia (Ortigia)
- Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)
- Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")
- Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia